Berlingo Forum

Full Version: Hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,

My current car (51 plate Fabia) is nearing the end of its useful life and I am in the market for something a big bigger. I've been looking at the Mk2 Berlingo (car version) with the 2.0 Hdi engine.

If anyone has any useful advice, warnings or suggestions I'd be grateful for your help Big Grin
Hi harry & welcome.The 2.0 HDi is a good one to have.Normal checks as with any 2nd hand car.Good hunting & don't be impatient,there are good ones out there.:wave::thumbsup:
Hello harry welcome to the forum good service history and look at the rear suspension tilting at the top Confusedalut:
Thank you both!

(02-05-2014, 08:34 PM)Jed Clampit Wrote: [ -> ]Hello harry welcome to the forum good service history and look at the rear suspension tilting at the top Confusedalut:

When you mention tilt do you mean on the camber angle? Smile
(03-05-2014, 11:04 AM)harry Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you both!

(02-05-2014, 08:34 PM)Jed Clampit Wrote: [ -> ]Hello harry welcome to the forum good service history and look at the rear suspension tilting at the top Confusedalut:

When you mention tilt do you mean on the camber angle? Smile

yes if the wheels are tilting in _ negative camber one wheel or both at the top worn torsion bar bearings
hi there i am selling my peugeot partner 06 with new back axle , modutop roof, 98k miles, fsh, if your interested PM me
welcome along - plenty of useful info packed into these forums!