Berlingo Forum

Full Version: Berlingo 2013 All Black Project!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, i just got my new Berlingo work van, the Citroen dealer here have these "All black edition" as they call them. Black vans with black paint on the former chromed parts, 1,6 hdi engines from 75 hp to 135 hp with a remap. 17" wheels and some other things.

It came all blacked out and the only thing i had the time to do is getting it some new 18" summer wheels, of course in black color!

I intend to make this car as black and good looking as possible without spending a fortune on it since it's a daily work car. This one is remaped to 135 hp but i want more! Might be a later project if it's possible.

The next project would be completing the interior panels in the back with white boards (or what they call them) above and mounting some really bright Led's.

And of course a racking system for the tools, maybe some sort of better radio/navigation system in the future? It might need some lowering also, i get the feeling that it's gonna go on two wheels when cornering in higher speeds :-)

cheers,

Kp

[Image: e4ujare5.jpg][Image: 7anapu2u.jpg][Image: 9uradedy.jpg][Image: ty5a3equ.jpg]

Skickas från min iPhone via Tapatalk
Welcome. Have you lowered the suspension or did it come to you like that?
(16-05-2014, 11:32 PM)addo Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome. Have you lowered the suspension or did it come to you like that?

Thanks! It's not lowered yet, i think it's standard suspension. Don't have anything to compare with, i have been looking at other nice berlingos/partners here and H & R seems like the way to go?
That is gorgeous in all black, just gorgeous
Thanks Mike, it's also a clever way from the dealership to camouflage the black plastic bumbers ;-)

Hello jagad nice looking van welcome :thumbsup:
(17-05-2014, 08:25 PM)Jed Clampit Wrote: [ -> ]Hello jagad nice looking van welcome :thumbsup:

Thanks Jed!

lovely van mate, thinking of blacking the chrome on mine all out now after seeing urs
Well done ! Right now lower it a bit Smile Can i ask You for more photos, i m intrested of this alloys. Say something more about remap, it was just sowtware, or some hardware mods ?
(30-05-2014, 02:48 PM)creith34 Wrote: [ -> ]lovely van mate, thinking of blacking the chrome on mine all out now after seeing urs

Thanks! I really enjoy looking at your van, it's a real beauty, i thinking of lowering it like yours.

(08-06-2014, 11:58 PM)fazy Wrote: [ -> ]Well done ! Right now lower it a bit Smile Can i ask You for more photos, i m intrested of this alloys. Say something more about remap, it was just sowtware, or some hardware mods ?

Thanks Fazy, yes, some lowering will be next. Sure no problem! The alloys are 18" Sparco Assetto gara black, made by OZ wheels ;-) a real bargain. It has a tuning box from a quality manufacter from Sweden, KCR, it now got 135 hp.

[Image: pubagedy.jpg]

[Image: syruryhu.jpg]

[Image: du4avaja.jpg]

[Image: 5eberyra.jpg]

Pages: 1 2