Berlingo Forum

Full Version: hello from hamburg!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! I'm a Berlingo owner of 6 whole months, based in Hamburg Germany.

i bought my berlingo because, well it was a love thing, although having read many interesting posts here it may not have been the best practical decision (!) it is a 1.6 HDI multispace in dark grey, from 2006 and sporting a soft top and aircon.
It's done 100,000 or so and has already caused me some grey hairs with it's loveable quirks (loose injectors, constant oil changes, etc).

It cost me a lot of money to get it through it's TUV test (like a 2 yearly MOT) and only narrowly passed on it's emissions test (phew!)

As i get to know the car better, i am sure i will have many many questions to ask you clever peeps here..

At the moment my Berli is running very nicely and i have 2 years until it's next test to get to grips with the engine, see what mods might be nice etc etc..

thanks for having me on board!
Hello cober welcome to the forum nice to have you on board just think you have 2 year's happy motoring :thumbsup:
Hi Cober & welcome.It's not the ideal vehicle for cruising the Reeperbahn.:wave::whistle:Confusedillyme: