Berlingo Forum
Loss of power - Printable Version

+- Berlingo Forum (https://www.berlingoforum.com)
+-- Forum: Specific Model Chat, Problems and Faults (https://www.berlingoforum.com/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: B9 Second Generation (https://www.berlingoforum.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Loss of power (/thread-1303.html)

Pages: 1 2

Loss of power - philip - 14-09-2011

Engine loosing power and a vibration Berlingo going into dealer tomorrow, maybe an injector?!
Car has done 17k.

RE: Loss of power - pk7478 - 14-09-2011

Did you see any fuel leakages under bonnet?

RE: Loss of power - philip - 14-09-2011

Hi PK, no havnt seen any.

RE: Loss of power - philip - 16-09-2011

Ok got car back from dealer and they could not find a problem with a road test or on the machine, they did say maybe it has to develop into a bigger problem or until a warning light comes on.

RE: Loss of power - taxi - 17-11-2011

(16-09-2011, 09:03 AM)philip Wrote:  Ok got car back from dealer and they could not find a problem with a road test or on the machine, they did say maybe it has to develop into a bigger problem or until a warning light comes on.
How's the car now ?- I hope the blingo's loss of power problems disappeared

Loss of power - philip - 18-11-2011

Nope still loosing power from time to time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Loss of power - pk7478 - 18-11-2011

Hi Philip.
Try to change petrol station.

RE: Loss of power - digger - 18-11-2011

DAft reply, TBH but when you are moving, and its safe to try this, press the footbrake slightly together with the Accel pedal, and see if you loose power, I believe that when you press the foot brake it slightly kills power to the engine, had this problem on an 53 plate Xara Pic exclusive (cruise control fitted) there was 2x micro switches on the pedal on that model., just for your info as that was my problem a few years back..

RE: Loss of power - philip - 19-11-2011

(18-11-2011, 09:06 PM)pk7478 Wrote:  Hi Philip.
Hmmm never thought of that one, i do normally use either Esso or Morrisons.

(18-11-2011, 10:27 PM)digger Wrote:  DAft reply, TBH but when you are moving, and its safe to try this, press the footbrake slightly together with the Accel pedal, and see if you loose power, I believe that when you press the foot brake it slightly kills power to the engine, had this problem on an 53 plate Xara Pic exclusive (cruise control fitted) there was 2x micro switches on the pedal on that model., just for your info as that was my problem a few years back..
Im not going to know if it looses power because of the micro switches or because i have braked Confusedcratch:

RE: Loss of power - pk7478 - 19-11-2011

(19-11-2011, 07:20 AM)philip Wrote:  
(18-11-2011, 09:06 PM)pk7478 Wrote:  Hi Philip.
Hmmm never thought of that one, i do normally use either Esso or Morrisons.

In fact it's a good idea. Several years ago when I used a petrol from BP, i was tire to replace spark plugs every 3000-4000 km. After changing a petrol station everything become ok.