Berlingo Forum
My trusty little white van - Printable Version

+- Berlingo Forum (https://www.berlingoforum.com)
+-- Forum: Berlingo Chat (https://www.berlingoforum.com/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Members' Berlingos (https://www.berlingoforum.com/forum-19.html)
+--- Thread: My trusty little white van (/thread-3646.html)

My trusty little white van - Tyred - 16-09-2012

[attachment=696]

[attachment=697]

RE: My trusty little white van - LloydyBoy - 16-09-2012

Very nice mate. I love my mark 2, they're a very good looking vehicle.......... I see your fuel cap casing has dropped off. Mine dropped off last week :-(

RE: My trusty little white van - prunty - 16-09-2012

Those fuel cap casings I think should be stuck on. I took mine off and ran a bead of silicon around it before popping it back on, it might make a difference...

RE: My trusty little white van - LloydyBoy - 16-09-2012

Definitely one annoying feature of the mark2 prunty. Will get round to sticking the buggar back on at some point.

RE: My trusty little white van - Tyred - 16-09-2012

The casing was not on when I bought it. Does not bother me. Been very impressed with the van after 12 months. The next year should be interesting as I presently have a job that means I am doing LOTS of miles each day. Fingers crossed the reliability stays Smile

RE: My trusty little white van - geoff - 16-09-2012

drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Looks just like mine you haven't borrowed it off my drive have you :whistle:

My fuel cap cover wasn't on mine when I got it mind you neither was the locking fuel cap so I've got one of those temporary push on things for now, must source a replacement sometime soon.

:wave:

RE: My trusty little white van - PeteA - 16-09-2012

Most of the vans have the fuel caps missing, Mine was too! You can get them on ebay for about £15 IIRC Smile

RE: My trusty little white van - geoff - 16-09-2012

(16-09-2012, 04:25 PM)PeteA Wrote:  Most of the vans have the fuel caps missing, Mine was too! You can get them on ebay for about £15 IIRC Smile

Just had a look, around £15 for the trim / cover and £38 for the cheapest locking cap and key .... :censored: Time to look in the scrapyards as I won't be paying that sort of money.

Geoff :thumbsup:

RE: My trusty little white van - nil by mouth - 20-09-2012

(16-09-2012, 04:36 PM)geoff Wrote:  
(16-09-2012, 04:25 PM)PeteA Wrote:  Most of the vans have the fuel caps missing, Mine was too! You can get them on ebay for about £15 IIRC Smile

Just had a look, around £15 for the trim / cover and £38 for the cheapest locking cap and key .... :censored: Time to look in the scrapyards as I won't be paying that sort of money.

Geoff :thumbsup:

I got one from Citroen at same cost £15 , well done main dealer ! Now then , it came pre primed in white , does anyone know specific name of 03 white top coat ?, can it be purchased in aerosol form from local car spares place or is it main dealer for a gigantic oil drum sized mix from code inside door ?

RE: My trusty little white van - Coco - 21-09-2012

Don't know the code, but, for mine I was able to buy from a Peugeot dealer a normal size aerosol can of matched paint and appropriate lacquer