Berlingo Forum
rear side sliding windows - Printable Version

+- Berlingo Forum (https://www.berlingoforum.com)
+-- Forum: Berlingo Chat (https://www.berlingoforum.com/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://www.berlingoforum.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: rear side sliding windows (/thread-4620.html)

Pages: 1 2

rear side sliding windows - christine - 18-01-2013

:brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall:

i went off to see fiat doblo cos of the rear sliding windows cos i need air for dogs. paid deposit. then texted to say i changed mind.

friend has suggested that it would be a piece of cake just to change blingo rear side windows to sliding ones to get more air for dogs.

:brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall:

RE: rear side sliding windows - philip - 18-01-2013

(18-01-2013, 09:48 PM)christine Wrote:  :brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall:

i went off to see fiat doblo cos of the rear sliding windows cos i need air for dogs. paid deposit. then texted to say i changed mind.

friend has suggested that it would be a piece of cake just to change blingo rear side windows to sliding ones to get more air for dogs.

Let him change them and take a pic Big Grin

RE: rear side sliding windows - christine - 18-01-2013

(18-01-2013, 09:53 PM)philip Wrote:  
(18-01-2013, 09:48 PM)christine Wrote:  :brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall:

Let him change them and take a pic Big Grin

i got to get a blingo first. my head is completely dizzy with trying to find something, but once found, yup, he can change them

RE: rear side sliding windows - ron - 18-01-2013

I don't envy the friend changing the windows,but I will say,having 2 lab+retrievers that the windows work well as they are.Because they open to the rear they tend to suck air out when moving & (in winter only) if left for a short while,no misting occurs.
3 labs fit comfortably in the boot with back seat up & occupied.
Don't make work,try it first.

RE: rear side sliding windows - addo - 18-01-2013

ron Wrote:...try it first
Sounds like you lab-tested it.

RE: rear side sliding windows - td5 - 18-01-2013

I have a 59 Dobbie and a 55 Berlingo and my 3 labs are happy enough in either. If anything the Doblo seems slightly bigger in the back but there really isn't much in it. Both have hinged rear windows which seem to do the trick.
ATB
Peter

RE: rear side sliding windows - taxi - 19-01-2013

(18-01-2013, 11:19 PM)addo Wrote:  
ron Wrote:...try it first
Sounds like you lab-tested it.

:lol: :lol: That was a bit ruff.

RE: rear side sliding windows - addo - 19-01-2013

Surround sound mate; three woofers.

RE: rear side sliding windows - ron - 19-01-2013

(19-01-2013, 03:45 AM)addo Wrote:  Surround sound mate; three woofers.

I think you're barking.:lol::lol:

RE: rear side sliding windows - philip - 19-01-2013

My 2 Greyhounds and Rough Collie are ok with the side windows opening out, when we go on the boat i keep them open for fresh air.