Berlingo Forum
MP3 socket - Printable Version

+- Berlingo Forum (https://www.berlingoforum.com)
+-- Forum: Specific Model Chat, Problems and Faults (https://www.berlingoforum.com/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: B9 Second Generation (https://www.berlingoforum.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: MP3 socket (/thread-5287.html)

MP3 socket - caskin - 28-03-2013

Still finding my way around 2009 Mk3 berlingo multispace....handbook states there is a MP3 player etc socket in glove compartment??Cannot seem to find it?

RE: MP3 socket - evdama - 28-03-2013

Mine is missing from the glovebox but I have a 3.5mm audio in socket and a USB-drive socket instead just under the radio itself.

RE: MP3 socket - Romahomepete - 29-03-2013

My 2010 XTR has a pair of phono sockets in the glove box. I connect my MP3 player in there and select Aux on the radio. I would assume that you could do the same with an Ipod.

RE: MP3 socket - Tonyash - 29-03-2013

(29-03-2013, 08:05 AM)Romahomepete Wrote:  My 2010 XTR has a pair of phono sockets in the glove box. I connect my MP3 player in there and select Aux on the radio. I would assume that you could do the same with an Ipod.

Yes Peter, ipod well from that socket on Aux setting.
Tony

RE: MP3 socket - caskin - 30-03-2013

(28-03-2013, 07:00 PM)evdama Wrote:  Mine is missing from the glovebox but I have a 3.5mm audio in socket and a USB-drive socket instead just under the radio itself.

Hi Thanks for reply,but Ive stood on my head searching my Berlingo and cannot find an input anywhere either around the radio,or come to that anywhere????It would appear that on my 2009 1.6Hdi VTR Berlingo,that you can forget about using an ipod or similar as there is no jack plug input of any kind that I can discover?

(29-03-2013, 10:24 AM)Tonyash Wrote:  
(29-03-2013, 08:05 AM)Romahomepete Wrote:  My 2010 XTR has a pair of phono sockets in the glove box. I connect my MP3 player in there and select Aux on the radio. I would assume that you could do the same with an Ipod.

Yes Peter, ipod well from that socket on Aux setting.
Tony

Thanks also for reply,it would appear that this function is only available on XTR and not VTR??

RE: MP3 socket - evdama - 30-03-2013

My '10 plate van didnt have any aux inputs
One consolation is that it (should) play home compilation CDR and CDRW discs so you are able to get a bit of variety.
Oh-btw, the cd player on that van became pretty recalcitrant after 18months-would not let me have my cd's back.....

Thank god I didnt have my jedwards cd in there at trade-in:lol:

RE: MP3 socket - taxi - 30-03-2013

(30-03-2013, 07:50 PM)evdama Wrote:  My '10 plate van didnt have any aux inputs
One consolation is that it (should) play home compilation CDR and CDRW discs so you are able to get a bit of variety.
Oh-btw, the cd player on that van became pretty recalcitrant after 18months-would not let me have my cd's back.....

Thank god I didnt have my jedwards cd in there at trade-in:lol:
Or Glen Campbell. :brickwall: :lol:
On a serious note, though- my cd's seem to jump quite often in standard cd playererer.