Berlingo Forum
cant wait for new berlingo - Printable Version

+- Berlingo Forum (https://www.berlingoforum.com)
+-- Forum: Introductions, Feedback & Site Rules, & General Chat (https://www.berlingoforum.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://www.berlingoforum.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: cant wait for new berlingo (/thread-8034.html)

cant wait for new berlingo - klberlingo - 17-10-2013

in a few weeks the new van should be here a 1.6 enterprise. in black, so joined up here to see what everyone has done to theirs and share some views. Had a mk1 from new and sold it with 60k, never one bit of bother. So hopefully this new model will be as good.

RE: cant wait for new berlingo - knackerdan - 17-10-2013

Welcome. I'm waiting for my car version too.

A lad at work has opted out of company car & bought himself the van - also black. He loves it.

RE: cant wait for new berlingo - ron - 17-10-2013

Welcome to the forum.I hope you enjoy your new van.:thumbsup:

RE: cant wait for new berlingo - Jed Clampit - 17-10-2013

Hello klberlingo welcome to the forum

RE: cant wait for new berlingo - klberlingo - 24-10-2013

thanks for the welcome.. now thinking of holding off to the new year to get the van and registering it as 2014, 10 weeks or so left till then so might as well have it as as '14

RE: cant wait for new berlingo - klberlingo - 23-11-2013

well the day finally arrived, went and picked the berlingo up. Went for black enterprise with the look pack. Must say it's the smartest looking van on the road these days. They've really got it right. Just a few tweeks like carpet the floor and sides. Not being used as a works van so more for carrying plastic boxes, carpet on the sides. Son who does valeting says the amount of orange peel was terrible, but no doubt given the right compounds and a few hours work he'll have it looking good.

Will post up a few pics when weather brightens up

RE: cant wait for new berlingo - supersubby - 23-11-2013

(23-11-2013, 12:13 PM)klberlingo Wrote:  well the day finally arrived, went and picked the berlingo up. Went for black enterprise with the look pack. Must say it's the smartest looking van on the road these days. They've really got it right. Just a few tweeks like carpet the floor and sides. Not being used as a works van so more for carrying plastic boxes, carpet on the sides. Son who does valeting says the amount of orange peel was terrible, but no doubt given the right compounds and a few hours work he'll have it looking good.

Nice one
The look pack is worth every penny in the flesh, the front fog light are a blast as they come on independently whatever direction you are turning (up to 30mph), still makes me smile
Good luck with the new van

RE: cant wait for new berlingo - klberlingo - 24-11-2013

(23-11-2013, 08:58 PM)supersubby Wrote:  
(23-11-2013, 12:13 PM)klberlingo Wrote:  well the day finally arrived, went and picked the berlingo up. Went for black enterprise with the look pack. Must say it's the smartest looking van on the road these days. They've really got it right. Just a few tweeks like carpet the floor and sides. Not being used as a works van so more for carrying plastic boxes, carpet on the sides. Son who does valeting says the amount of orange peel was terrible, but no doubt given the right compounds and a few hours work he'll have it looking good.

Nice one
The look pack is worth every penny in the flesh, the front fog light are a blast as they come on independently whatever direction you are turning (up to 30mph), still makes me smile
Good luck with the new van

I didnt know that the were directional, havent read the manual yet, just getting ply and carpet atm