Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
radio wiring
Hi all,

I'm changing the radio on my berlingo multispace and have got all the usual problems with it for the clock not changing time only when you first turn the key then it just remains at that time etc. but I've been looking all around for a wire diagram for the radio (the wires coming out of the car) not the ones on the head unit, I know all what they do. But want to know what the wires coming from the car actual do so I can connect up the ones I need, as I'm sure your all know that there are not enough pins on a standard ISO connector to correspond to the ones coming from the car so I just want to know what the wires go to so I can connect the ones I need,

all help appreciated.
Found this which may help hopefully

http://www.tehnomagazin.com/Auto-radio-c...nector.htm
Hellof everyone,
Have you had any luck fixing the problem? I've got the same problem, got a mk2 1.6 hdi which I've fitted a kenwood usb cd head unit in, I've swapped the wires over so it turns on and off and memorises the settings okay, it's just the clock and display that freezes when you turn the ignition on.
Cheers Tom
I too would like to know a solution to this! I've just put a Sony dab radio in mine and it's started to do this. Strangely, the 2 other Sony stereos that have been in it before never made this happen. And there's no connection to the twisted pair that goes to the display 😟
(27-04-2015, 03:17 PM)Darryll Eyers Wrote:  Hi all,

I'm changing the radio on my berlingo multispace and have got all the usual problems with it for the clock not changing time only when you first turn the key then it just remains at that time etc. but I've been looking all around for a wire diagram for the radio (the wires coming out of the car) not the ones on the head unit, I know all what they do. But want to know what the wires coming from the car actual do so I can connect up the ones I need, as I'm sure your all know that there are not enough pins on a standard ISO connector to correspond to the ones coming from the car so I just want to know what the wires go to so I can connect the ones I need,

all help appreciated.

(13-05-2015, 08:32 PM)cortinamini Wrote:  Hellof everyone,
Have you had any luck fixing the problem? I've got the same problem, got a mk2 1.6 hdi which I've fitted a kenwood usb cd head unit in, I've swapped the wires over so it turns on and off and memorises the settings okay, it's just the clock and display that freezes when you turn the ignition on.
Cheers Tom
Disconnected battery for about 30 seconds, reconnect, solved!
Thanks for that, worked a treat, I'd checked everything with the multi meter and a power probe and couldn't understand why it did it, simple reset and sorted, cheers
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to cortinamini for this post:
  • technaudio