Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
M59 Alternative Bumpers
Greeting folks, hope you're all well. As per title I would like a set of different bumpers on my Bingo. Coloured coded if possible ( Aluminium Gris EZR 21 ). Is that possible, do you guys know of any others that fit?. I just like to get rid of the tugboat looking front end really.
I've bought a Berlingo but I don't want it to look like a Berlingo. Sorry Mikey I can't help you in your quest but you've made me smile. Big Grin I caught my bumper on the house dashing the other day and had some paint mixed at the car spares to repair it, it is a pretty good match and although there are a couple of light scratches it looks a lot better than the rash it had.
So where does this bit go then ?
(24-10-2015, 03:26 PM)ffrenchie Wrote:  I've bought a Berlingo but I don't want it to look like a Berlingo. Sorry Mikey I can't help you in your quest but you've made me smile. Big Grin I caught my bumper on the house dashing the other day and had some paint mixed at the car spares to repair it, it is a pretty good match and although there are a couple of light scratches it looks a lot better than the rash it had.

Hilarious, people modifying cars, what ever next Smile.

Let's be honest the front end isn't the most redeeming feature of the vehicle, to be fair ( other than the VW,FORD,MERC ) most of the small vans lately look very childish up front. My colleague has a new Renault that looks like a teddy bear that's been punched on the face.
Usually it's a bit of lowering, window tinting and some different wheels though Mikey. You'll find info on any of those but you're into uncharted territory with bumper swapping. There's a lot of shock absorption in bumpers these days and they are bracketed to the chassis rails in specific places so you might have to check out measurements to see if any others are close. I'd look for another Berlingo bumper to modify and paint as the chances of finding one that fits without gaps you could drive a bus through and in the right colour are very remote. Best of luck on your quest though and post up if you find anything.
(26-10-2015, 08:42 AM)ffrenchie Wrote:  Usually it's a bit of lowering, window tinting and some different wheels though Mikey. You'll find info on any of those but you're into uncharted territory with bumper swapping. There's a lot of shock absorption in bumpers these days and they are bracketed to the chassis rails in specific places so you might have to check out measurements to see if any others are close. I'd look for another Berlingo bumper to modify and paint as the chances of finding one that fits without gaps you could drive a bus through and in the right colour are very remote. Best of luck on your quest though and post up if you find anything.

I'm hoping the car version might fit my van. However I have no idea.
certainly looks just the same, think multispaces usually have fog lights in the bumper, your van might have the wiring already for them..

I love my massive black bumper on the front of my white van!
My Multispace bumper doesn't have fogs. I thought you wanted something different not just car bumpers. They should be a straight swap although they are not that much different. Why not just paint the bumpers you have on there ?
It's surprising what fitting the Cupra front splitter can do. It's been done on a lot of cars now. I first saw it done to a Ford Focus and it made a huge difference to how the front end looked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Previous Berlingo: 2015 1.6 L1850 90ps In Artic Steel inc Look Pack and Lighting Pack.

Previous Berlingo: K9 2018 Driver M 100ps in Platinum Grey with Safety Pack

Current Berlingo: 2021 K9 Driver M Pro 130ps EAT8 in Platinum Grey with Safety Pack