Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.14 Average
Hi! Newbie with two berlingo's, 2013 135 hp Diesel & 2007 90 hp diesel
Hi all!

I'm really thrilled to have found this forum since i've always loved Berlingos and Partners as my work cars for my locksmith company. This is my 4th Berlingo (well one was a Peugeot Partner).

The 2013 Berlingo: I have recently bought a all black Berlingo with a dealer tuned 115 hp engine which now produces 135 hp, they said that it's 140 hp but i know for sure that the remaping will give a maximum of 20 hp more. However, this is one thing i'm going to change, maybe a open air filter or better flow with a new exhaust for starters. Changing the boost is something i will wait with until the warranty is no longer valid. It came with 17" winter wheels, black side bars, tinted rear and side repeaters, bluetooth streaming, parking and rain sensors, adaptive curve lights and all former chrome details in black color.

Oh man do i have plans for this one, i just installed a wooden floor and a racking system for work stuff in the back. Next is some 18 or 19" wheels and lowering!

The 2007 Berlingo: I bought this one pretty standard a year back as a good and decent work car, it had some decent milage and was in really good condition compared to the other used work cars for sale, and it was totally free from dents and rust. Yeah that's how they should be you might think but with the salted roads here in Stockholm during winter...

It was standing on 14" steelies and had black plastic bumpers, i sprayed the bumbers with color from a body shop and a wide spray can tip, they look body shop painted, then the car got some new shoes, 17" dezent rims and tires and a racking system for the work hours. Some new pioneer speakers and a new head unit is also now installed, so much better sound!

Well that's all for know, looking forward to hang on this forum!

Cheers, Kena

[Image: 14mqcna.png]

[Image: 53r89k.png]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Jagad for this post:
  • Ol'Jeffers
Hello Kena welcome to the forum good to have you with us two nice looking motor's Cool
                                     Smile  It's too orangey for crow's It's just for me and my dog  Smile

Heart Heart Love a lot trust a few  Dodgy

Hi Jagad & welcome.I hope you have a good sense of humour,you'll need it.Let us see your mods.LOL
Strawberry flavoured windows  Dodgy
Thank u Jed and Ron Smile