Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
MY BERLINGO is for sale
Hi all my Berlingo is for sale.
Its a 2010 vtr silver berlingo multispace with chill pack[ air conditioning, rear roof outlets] It has the glass roof panels with fancy aeroplane type air outlets [whatever thats called] Rear sensors, Legal bull bar [ £350.00] Tow bar single electrics, 25% window tints to all windows behind driver. Front Clim Air widow guards [ the type where you can leave windows down for fresh air without getting rain in]. It has Chrome rear mirrow covers. It has rear bumper black protection guard [ stops scratches when getting in and out] . It has a large bore rear tailpipe [can be removed if not required as a slip on].Inside rear is a pull down storage unit. I had fitted the XTR cubby unit to take extra bits and bobs/ cd`s etc [£350.00] Alloy wheels. Spare set of stell wheels with winter mud and snow tyres on. Also it comes with the Amdro boot jump, the full camping unit which you can sit around a table to eat, double alcohol stove with windshield, storage boxes, and you can sleep in it, [ up to 6.6" tall] It comes with window blackouts, so the van can be used and is accepted by caravan club sites throughout the country.
This cost nearly £1700.00 six months ago....
Genuine reason for sale as I have gone back to a VW camper...
It has full service history, and as many of you will know all warranty issues sorted .[ I instigated the initial discussions with Citroen HQ regarding the front suspension problems, and they spent days sorting it, over 3 years ago, and never had the issue rear its head again. Cityroen made sure my car was right...].
Pictures can be sent but a visit recommended.
Contact me for price, you know what these go for in standard form, remember this has every extra for every driving condition/country/weather.
It has done 55k.

Looking for £8900.00. or closest offer.
2010 artic silver VTR with EXTRAS.......Confusedunny:
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to pch for this post:
  • philip, taxi
Forgot to say citroen mudflaps and fitted citroen carpets [ both the expensive jobbies] have been fitted to this car/van.
Looks like I might sell the Amdro camping unit seperate for £1350.00, in which case I will accept an offer of £7500.00 for the car itself if anyone interested....
Pete.
NO INTEREST, MAKE A SENSIBLE OFFER....
Hi
Your Berlingo with the camping gear sounds lovely, shame its out of my price range. Wish you all the best with sale.
x
Hi, I am interested in the Amdro boot jump, is it still for sale?
sorry amdro boot jump now sold. but the Berlingo is still for sale, you know what they go for so make me a sensible offer......you can see all thats been spent on her, all the accessories etc. so get a bargain before a dealer does and sells her for 8k.
Hi all, need to move my Berlingo now, so price reduced drastically to £6000.
Grab yourself a bargain, these are selling for over 7k at the dealers, and this one has all the extras as you all know.....
Did you sell your Berlingo?