Thread Rating:
  • 38 Vote(s) - 3.13 Average
Berlingo/Multispace manuals
You can access your Berlingo/Multispace car manual here for free. It is an online version.

Just select your country and vehicle.

CLICK ME

Thanks to the user pk7478 for providing the information.
Also as I said I have these

Berlingo Electrique Manuel (Only one I could find online)
Peugeot Partner (Berlingo) Pollen Filter Guide
Fuse Guide
Citroen Manual Service Reset Guide (For multiple Citroens and different year Berlingo's)
Lliam

53 plate Berlingo Multispace Forte 1.9D Polar White
If somebody needs I can send
"Recommended products. Year 2010".
Leave me a private message.

Pollen Filter Diagram (I don't have a pollen filter so please let me know if this is incorrect as it is for Partner)
[Image: 300qsjp.jpg]

Fuses
[Image: 16iy0ci.jpg]
[Image: 18ytc4.jpg]

Electrique Owners Manual
http://pdfcast.org/pdf/citroen-berlingo-...e-handbook

Citroen Manual Service Reset Guide
http://www.autodiagnos.com/fileadmin/ass...ral_ad.pdf

Lliam
Lliam

53 plate Berlingo Multispace Forte 1.9D Polar White
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to lemsworld for this post:
  • chronyx
hi i've downloaded a copy of the Citroen Berlingo Multispace Manual but it's missing the following pages

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 125, 153, 160

can someone who has an original manual please tell me what these pages are

thanks
Thanks

Paul Ryan
tried to find mine , a march 2010 registered berlingo and doesnt appear in list.Help please , any ideas which one I go for?
Pete
(25-11-2010, 07:16 PM)lemsworld Wrote:  Also as I said I have these

Berlingo Electrique Manuel (Only one I could find online)
Peugeot Partner (Berlingo) Pollen Filter Guide
Fuse Guide
Citroen Manual Service Reset Guide (For multiple Citroens and different year Berlingo's)

I could do with the fuse guide for a Y reg multispace forte as I'm trying to fix a wiper problem

Thanks in advnce
I'll see what I can do - we have a manual for our Mk1 'lingo, but it's at home and I won't be back here until Monday, which I realise won't be very helpful...sorry.

I will try and reply over the weekend, but may not make it... apologies for raising and then dashing hopes!

Right, the Mk1 Berlingo manual is in front of me, will try to answer the queries

Pages -

1 = Title page, divided into 9 squares, with each covering a particular section within (Introducing your vehicle, Driving, Comfort, Maintenance, Practical advice, Technical Service, Alphabetical index, user precautions, and the last one is blank)
2 = totally blank page
3 = Section 1, Introducing your vehicle title, followed by a list of headings with corresponding page numbers
4 & 5 = Keys, remote control. These two pages cover the operation of the remote central locking using tjhe key (wish ours still worked, the key itself fell apart, presumably the remote sensor etc on the car still works so if we could change the key reasonably cheaply it'd be worth doing...)

I'll see if I can find a way of scanning and making these pages available electronically.

Particle filter - this is mentioned, but no drawing. Says to replace regularly as part of maintenance programme - oops, guess we need to do this too! Blush

Fuse guide - Page 68, 69

Says there are two fuse boxes under the dash, and one under the bonnet.

Dash fuses - the two collections of fuses are arranged into one with six in (labelled A B C D E F) and the other with many more - let's call them 'boxes' 1 and 2 respectively? these are under one panel, located under the dashboard, to the left of the driver, turn the two knobs by one quarter of a turn. (NB - this cover may be on the right in RHD cars as I am sure ours isn't on the left of the drivers side? I'd assume the guide was translated from French)

Box 1 -
A = 20A - Central locking - boot open
B = 25A - Front wiper
C = 30A - Rear heated screen - heated rear view mirror
D = 15A - Rear wiper - air conditioning
E = 30A - Front electric windows - sun roof
F = 15A - Intrument panel screen

Do you want the list of the second lot as there are flipping loads of them and not sure I want to type them all out to be honest! There is only one which relates to the wipers...

Fuse number F27 = 5A - Wiper switch - headlamp wash. This fuse is located on the top row, far right hand side. Seems to be surrounded by blank spaces.

Hope all this helps, and I'll see if I can scan / load the images late r one when I have opportunity to do so

Smile
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to jamesf for this post:
  • Andre
ooops, forgot the other pages [125, 153, 160]

Well, actually, these don't seem to exist!

The arabic numbers conclude at page 104, with subsequent pages being numbered in the roman-style [i, ii, iii, iv, v, etc]

However, counting manually from page 104 the ones above =

125 = Safety recommendations (one of several such pages). this one concerns carrying loads in your vehicle - never exceed the gross vehicle wweight, modify driving style if carrying heavy load; always lash down heavy loads; look after the rear shelf / 'screen by appropriate loading; adjust headlamp aim. Also covers towing a caravan / boat / etc. and Observe your vehicles towing weights

And the manual stops at page 140, so maybe my manual differs from whatever source the one referred to above comes from?

Anyway, apologies for missing off these bits from earlier, obviously became carried away by the fuses!