Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.79 Average
Brand new Berlingo steers to left
please don't give in to them, most guys will remember we had problems with suspension knocking on new cars. By going direct to HQ, and offering them this forum to cherck on complaints we got it sorted and most, including me had issues resolved in due course, and no dealr can be worse than Citroen Elin, on Anglesey...right bastards, only HQ up their bum got them to do something....Good luck
Pete.

they are good cars, as good as any car can be today, only s**t is made today with inherent faults. We pay so much of our hard earned cash to find cars are faulty...its bloody disgusting...its 2013, soon 2014 and car manufacturers have been making cars for years....can you believe it.....what a joke.
2010 artic silver VTR with EXTRAS.......Confusedunny:
I have bought a new van got it on the 03 Jan and its doing the same. though it was me but it must be the van. be making a call Monday morning
I have just taken delivery of a BRAND NEW 63 plate berlingo last week and noticed this aswell, I glanced down to fun a can of juice on the motorway and looked back up and I had merged lanes without noticing.

Mines does pull to the left even at less than 40mph but it gets worse the faster I get!

Mines is going back to the dealership on Monday morning!
my 63 plate enterprise ALSO does this, but I'm upto 21,000mls now and it's wearing the tyres ok, has done this since it was new....
63 plate Berlingo working hard.....
Any updates?? I'm still fighting with mine 2yrs on, Citroen still say it's tracking!!
A link to a couple of posts i made, may be of some help.

http://www.berlingoforum.co.uk/showthrea...7#pid65287

Something on the front has started rattling now as well!!
Consumer Law says you have 6 months to reject a vehicle - presumably AFTER giving them a chance to rectify the problem.

A close friend of mine has just done this with a brand new Pug 2008 Crossover - top of the range, £19000.
He bought it last month - before 250 miles the dash was showing warning lights - including one for Engine Management, saying "Do not drive - contact Dealer". They had it back for about 3 weeks - lending him a brand new similar loan car - but reckoned they couldn't replicate the faults.
Luckily my friend had photographed the dash, with the faults showing, so they couldn't deny the problem. Offered him his money back, but he said No - he wanted an identical new car, as he was rejecting this one.
Pug had to get one in specially - in the meantime 3500 miles had racked up on their "new" loan car!! He eventually got his replacement car a couple of weeks ago - this one fine (so far), but Dealer said it had cost them a fortune - something to do with pre-registered cars having to be bought from Pug in advance - so they weren't happy bunnies!!