Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Just had 2009 berlingo VTRs written off
Hi my name is peter and this is my first post. I owned my 2009 for2 years until yesterday when it was written off in a crash. I am now looking to replace it have any of you had experience of the automatic airdream or should I buy another VTR .i use the vehicle for my own business and do approx 30.000 miles a year. I am gutted with what happened yesterday as the car never missed a beat in two years and really won me over from a zafira
Hello Peter welcome to the forum if your thinking of an airdream i would take one for a long test drive to make sure you like the gear box its not to every one's taste not so smooth :thumbsup:
                                     Smile  It's too orangey for crow's It's just for me and my dog  Smile

Heart Heart Love a lot trust a few  Dodgy

Thanks for that I have not seen a really positive review yet but the mpg is excellent. There are a few for sale in South Wales with very low mileage(5000) and no dearer than the VTR on A 13 plate I imagine this is the reason
They are a bit annoying but I now have similar set-up in my Pug 508. Get used to it, and good mpg. Smile

As Jed says....get good test drive , esp inner city environment.
Former 2011 Mk3 XTR owner Confusedalut:
(05-07-2014, 06:49 PM)Tikka dog Wrote:  Hi my name is peter and this is my first post. I owned my 2009 for2 years until yesterday when it was written off in a crash. I am now looking to replace it have any of you had experience of the automatic airdream or should I buy another VTR .i use the vehicle for my own business and do approx 30.000 miles a year. I am gutted with what happened yesterday as the car never missed a beat in two years and really won me over from a zafira

Well after reading all your comments (thanks) I have just bought a nice black 2013 90 plus multispace with the face lift front only done 14000 miles. Had the rear window tinted with limo black film as I carry a lot of expensive tools in boot. Really pleased with it, so once again thanks for all your advice