Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good day Gentlemen
I own a fiesta and It is a very good car, the only thing wrong with it is the passenger seat is very low and my wife has developed arthritis in her hip so I am in the process
Of changing it for a belingo because the seats are much higher, My friends tell me that the Peugeot partner is almost the same but a better car! Can I ask your opinion on the subject. Kind Regards[/font]
Hello and welcome to the forum. Both the Berlingo and the Partner come off of the same assembly line in Spain. The only difference being the badge. There are many videos on youtube showing the production line. One will come off with the Hasenzähne and the next with a Lion. They do seem to be marketed differently, at least here in Switzerland. Some seem to feel that a Peugeot is a bit more posh but for a given year/model they are identical.
2010 Berlingo Multispace HDi 110 with FAP. Persamos green.

[Image: ab197646.gif]
(12-07-2014, 01:24 PM)3rensho Wrote:  Hello and welcome to the forum. Both the Berlingo and the Partner come off of the same assembly line in Spain. The only difference being the badge. There are many videos on youtube showing the production line. One will come off with the Hasenzähne and the next with a Lion. They do seem to be marketed differently, at least here in Switzerland. Some seem to feel that a Peugeot is a bit more posh but for a given year/model they are identical.
F
Yes, the five I've seen seems to be of a better quality but with no air-con! Any way thank you.
The latest Pug ones are called the Tepee rather then Partner. Just in case someone wants to google it.
MkIII VTR 1.6hdi Modutop, Climate Pack, 16" Alloys
Hello Cyril welcome to the forum good to have you with us MK 3 They are the same apart form the front bumper seat colour the rear seats on XTR Citroen there are 3 separate folding seats 60/40 on the Pug optional 3 seats cruse control on the Pug optional on the Citroen Confusedcratch:
                                     Smile  It's too orangey for crow's It's just for me and my dog  Smile

Heart Heart Love a lot trust a few  Dodgy

[+] 1 user says Thank You to Jed Clampit for this post