Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Potential Newbie
Hello All. Smile

Firstly i would like to say that i have snooped a bit and found this forum very helpful.

But let me introduce myself Smile I'm Red ( childhood nickname that stuck) im 22 and i am currently looking to buy my first proper car Smile
i have seen the Berlingo Multispce and it looks like it will fit the bill. ideally i need a car that can do a fair amount of miles without falling apart of slowing down in a couple of years time. good MPG ( my current tin can does about 30!) and i need a big enough boot for my pride and joy...

This is Jax, my 13 Month GSD (40kg) and Blu my 3yr old Husky x Malamute Rescue (36kg)

[Image: P1010688_zps191a6ab6.jpg]

i have been looking into getting a car that will comfortably hold these monsters in the boot but haven't been able to see many pictures on the internet regarding dog transport in a Berlingo boot. especially for dogs this size.

Would anybody be able to help me out with any Berlingo + dog pics? i just need to see for size reference purposes.

Thanks for all your help in advance Smile

p.s, i am going to look at a Berlingo tomorrow.
its this one Big Grin !!
Hi & welcome.My mk2 takes 3 X 30kg Labs no problem without folding the rear seat.Hope this helps.:wave::thumbsup:
Strawberry flavoured windows  Dodgy
Hello Red welcome to the forum good to have you with us :thumbsup: There will be plenty of room in back i don't think you will find a bigger boot unless you get something like T35
                                     Smile  It's too orangey for crow's It's just for me and my dog  Smile

Heart Heart Love a lot trust a few  Dodgy

Awesome thank you soo much Smile if you followed the link I posted you would see the pic of the boot is awful ...

Just another quick question, I haven't been able to see anywhere whether or not the model 2011 90 XTR would come with an aux input for my iPod , not a deal breaker but I do like my tunes Smile does anyone know if it does ? Thanks again guys x