Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
New Irish member
Hi All,

I stumbled in here looking for a template for a bulkhead... no such luck, made my own. I'll try and get it up online for other to download... suggestions welcomed.

Im going to double skin the bullkhead from 6mm ply and fill the inner with sound proofing. I do about 1200km's per week with my tool boxes making a clatter and road noise with 17's and 205-45's is defening on motorway jaunt. Perhaps overkill, but it'll be quiet... Hopefully.

This Is my work van, 09 reg basic spec.

[Image: tsvangraffitti2.jpg]

[Image: tsvanship.jpg]

[Image: splash2.jpg]

[Image: splash-1.jpg]

[Image: vanwash.jpg]

[Image: union2.jpg]

Also, Is there a thread on fitting the newer double bench passo seats to my single seat / middle box combo?

If so, could someone point it out.... even if its just full of no's :-0
welcome along. very nice mk3 you got, loving the bull bar and side bars. Any close up pics of the bar and how its attached. Was thinking of making stainless bars and was wondering how they are fixed
Hello Stumble ? ho ? i mean Keithn welcome to the forum van's looking good with all the mod's :thumbsup: as anyone told you not to wash your van with salt water or are you testing the corrosion warranty :whistle:
                                     Smile  It's too orangey for crow's It's just for me and my dog  Smile

Heart Heart Love a lot trust a few  Dodgy

Hey, the front bar is mounted pretty untidly through the front bumper. I got it sent out to a local place to have it fitted. It recently came free due to my idiocy and a 4post lift. The mounting points would remain the same, but the materials used could be cleaner. Ill take a pic of the bracket / setup in the morning and pop them up
@Jed... sure its ireland, i was drunk the day they gave that advice