Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average
fuse layout 2.0 hdi on a 53 plate
Hello All, No wipers front or rear, Anyone got the correct fuse layout for this model??
I've scanned the Mk2 problems but cannot find a fuse layout for the 2.0 hdi Mk2.
Getting desperate, can anyone help.
Regards Huddie
(04-10-2014, 02:33 PM)huddie Wrote:  Hello All, No wipers front or rear, Anyone got the correct fuse layout for this model??
I've scanned the Mk2 problems but cannot find a fuse layout for the 2.0 hdi Mk2.
Getting desperate, can anyone help.
Regards Huddie

(2nd attempt to reply). I have 52 plate Mk2 2.0HDi MSpace. Front wipers are on F17 (30A) engine fuse box. Rear wipe on F11 (15A), BSi fuse box.
Would be surprised if both fuses had gone, does the windscreen washes work?

Could be the stalk, relay etc etc.
(05-10-2014, 09:01 PM)homeruk Wrote:  Would be surprised if both fuses had gone, does the windscreen washes work?

Hi All, thanks for the responses. The problem with the wipers is now solved. The only fuse I found gone was F14 in the engine bay fuses. That didn't fix anything. I wonder what F14 was powering. Removed the washer pump assuming that was faulty, used a new after market replacement, that didn't work either so I took that back suggesting it might be faulty, they gave me another one that didn't work either ARHH!!. I tried my volt meter on the pins from the female plug which go into the top of the pump and it read battery voltage from both the front and rear washer switches!!!!. So as the probes on my volt meter are bigger than the pins in the top of the pump I wondered if it was the plug not making contact with the pump. I found two tiny female pins which I insulated and put on the pump, the wires from these I joined to the two to the top of the plug having cut the plug off, BINGO all now works.
STILL NEED A FUSE/RELAY LAYOUT FOR THIS MODEL THOUGH (2.0 HDI).
Regards Huddie
(09-10-2014, 09:24 AM)huddie Wrote:  
(05-10-2014, 09:01 PM)homeruk Wrote:  Would be surprised if both fuses had gone, does the windscreen washes work?

Hi All, thanks for the responses. The problem with the wipers is now solved. The only fuse I found gone was F14 in the engine bay fuses. That didn't fix anything. I wonder what F14 was powering. Removed the washer pump assuming that was faulty, used a new after market replacement, that didn't work either so I took that back suggesting it might be faulty, they gave me another one that didn't work either ARHH!!. I tried my volt meter on the pins from the female plug which go into the top of the pump and it read battery voltage from both the front and rear washer switches!!!!. So as the probes on my volt meter are bigger than the pins in the top of the pump I wondered if it was the plug not making contact with the pump. I found two tiny female pins which I insulated and put on the pump, the wires from these I joined to the two to the top of the plug having cut the plug off, BINGO all now works.
STILL NEED A FUSE/RELAY LAYOUT FOR THIS MODEL THOUGH (2.0 HDI).
Regards Huddie
Third and final attempt to reply to this post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F14 is windscreen washer fuse.