Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do to all
I have been lurking around as a guest.
I do not own a Berlingo as yet but trying to find as much info as I can before I buy 2nd hand 1.6 HDi 90 or 110 bhp.

Circlip
Hi & welcome. Take your time looking,It's better than regretting buying a dog.
Strawberry flavoured windows  Dodgy
Welcome along!
Want Help with the Forum? Read Help Documents Here
 [Image: mybbsig.php]

Hello Circip welcome to the forum good to have you with us happy hunting and take your time if your not sure just ask we'll be pleased to help  Smile
                                     Smile  It's too orangey for crow's It's just for me and my dog  Smile

Heart Heart Love a lot trust a few  Dodgy

Hi Circlip and welcome to the forum.
2010 Berlingo Multispace HDi 110 with FAP. Persamos green.

[Image: ab197646.gif]
I have bought a ... Peugeot Partner Tepee  Blush

I was looking for a Berlingo but a Tepee with everything I wanted came up for sale, so I bought it.

I am totally happy with it. It drives better than I thought it would. Hopefully getting better mpg each day as I get used to driving it. All the neighbours make comments and want to sit in it and some i`ve taken them for a drive round the block.
I did have an issue about removing the rear seats as I was looking for a little red lever. There is not any sign of this red lever but with a tug at the right angle they do come out. And with a Little persuasion they drop back in Ok.

Circlip
Don't worry we will still let you in Wink glad your happy with your new toy have you got 60 / 40 rear seat's fitted or the option of 3 rear  Smile

Don't worry we will still let you in Wink glad your happy with your new toy have you got 60 / 40 rear seat's fitted or the option of 3 rear  Smile

Hi Jed,

I`ve got the 60/40 split rear seats. I did want the 3 single seats but was finding it very difficult with all the more important options I wanted in the same package ... and at the price I had in mind (afford).

Circlip
It's funny with the berlingo you get the three seat's in the rear as standard but no cruse control but on the partner you get cruse control but as standard and 60 / 40 rear seat's Confused