Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Black XTR Multispace Auto-Everything
We've had this for about 3 months now, done 5000 miles and it's just had its second wash.

This is a black multispace XTR automatic with the "Automatic Pack" option, which consists of auto lights, auto wipers and climate control.  I also managed to get the dealer to fit the leather steering wheel that's not normally available as an option.

Here goes - a couple of outside shots after a quick wash, then lots of interior ones.  Taken in the sun with lots of reflections unfortunately...

It has a heat-reflecting windscreen which often looks blue when the sun catches it (although it doesn't in this photo) - I don't know whether this is because of the auto pack or if all XTRs get it.  It has to have a different screen for the auto wipers due to the sensor behind the mirror...

Just a normal side view...

The best bit - the interior...

The leather steering wheel...

If you like stalks and paddles behind your steering wheel then this is the car for you.  There are six, just like a spaceship...

More to follow...
[+] 2 users say Thank You to doofer for this post
Just another one of the stalks showing the auto wipers position (you could see the auto lights switch in the previous one)...

We just leave it permanently set to Auto, then the first time each journey you press down for a single wipe, it's set to automatic for the rest of the journey and this happens...

The climate control...

My entire music collection on a USB stick that's so tiny the lid almost closes on top of it...

Just another interior view...

It pretty much does everything for you - you just wiggle the steering wheel now and then.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to doofer for this post
That looks really nice, wish I had got mine in black..

2012 Iron Grey XTR 110 with lots of bits and bobs.
Thanks - If I'd taken a photo before I washed it you'd be glad you didn't - the road salt doesn't look nice on it.

It's my second black car, so I knew what I was in for - it looks lovely for about 5 minutes after washing it, then it's filthy again.

It's been called a hearse and a london cab, but I like it.
Very nice indeed  Cool
                                     Smile  It's too orangey for crow's It's just for me and my dog  Smile

Heart Heart Love a lot trust a few  Dodgy

Very eye-catching . 

2009 Citroen Berlingo 1.6hdi Lx van
1999 Peugeot 406 V6se coupe 
Looks very nice. I have to admit though when I look at pictures of UK autos it just looks sooo wrong having the steering wheel on the right side. I don't think I'd survive too long on your motorways :-)
2010 Berlingo Multispace HDi 110 with FAP. Persamos green.

[Image: ab197646.gif]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to 3rensho for this post
Very nice  Smile 

Quite a difference in the face lift 

Nice car.
Black is the best color for a Berlingo...
Mine hasn't got, neither have I seen, or knew there was a leather steering wheel option. ( You've swum the channel there !!! ) looking good.
I've had mine two months and I'm approaching 800 miles.
[Image: 24g96ie.jpg]