Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new design berlingo
hi has anyone any information on the new berlingo, this is the first i have heard about it

Paul Ryan
I like the satnav / jukebox display in the dash.
[Image: 24g96ie.jpg]
(19-02-2015, 01:00 PM)Gollycrush Wrote:  I like the satnav / jukebox display in the dash.

I'm not sure really - there's a box with buttons sticking out of the top that looks a bit homemade really. And it looks like they may have got rid of the existing display that we have behind it. The shape in the dash is still there, but it looks like it's blanked off.

I'm guessing from the lack of buttons that most things rely on the touchscreen or steering column controls. That's probably fair enough though - I almost never use the stereo's buttons anyway.

It looks like a bit of a botch to me personally - I thought the old sat nav with the taller screen behind was more elegant.

On the outside, other than changed front bumper/foglights and front parking sensors, I can't see any differences.

Actually, the front bumper is a completely different shape. Perhaps they're trying to address the low score for pedestrian protection.
Having just bought a new XTR at the New Year, I was a bit miffed to see a new Berlingo was on the way. It' s not out until November apparently, so I wouldn't have wanted to wait that long before I got my new one. Looked at a couple of previews online and I am surprised how little has changed. I'm not sure I like the box that sticks up with the info screen either. Don't think there's much I am missing out on, and I wonder if Citroen have cut down on other features, as has been their practice in the past (eg smaller spare wheel, boot torch). I'll be looking at the new ones with interest come November.
I like the :- The top 120PS version gets a six-speed manual gearbox and emits 115g/km of CO2, with a claimed economy figure of 64.2mpg.
This should put it into Tax Band C £30 a year.

- See more at:

2012 Iron Grey XTR 110 with lots of bits and bobs.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Trevor for this post
(22-02-2015, 01:01 PM)Trevor Wrote:  I like the :- The top 120PS version gets a six-speed manual gearbox and emits 115g/km of CO2, with a claimed economy figure of 64.2mpg.
This should put it into Tax Band C £30 a year.

It appears to use Citroen's current spec 'Blue' HDi engine, probably to bring it in line or to exceed the Euro 6 emission standard

It is supposed to eliminate all CO, HC, 90% of NOx and reduction of 99.9% of particulates using a 3 stage exhaust system
1. Oxidation Catalyst - HC and CO converted in to water and Carbon Dioxide
2. Selective Catalyst Reduction - transforms NOx in water and Nitrogen with Citroen 'adblue' additive
3. Particulate Filter - 99.9% of particulate reduction

Citroen claim it is the 'most efficient system on the market'

Perhaps they won't get banned from Paris and London by 2020

When those cars are about 10 years old, the exhaust system is going to cost an arm and a leg to replace unless they make it all out of stainless
Purely on outward appearance I like it.

Redesigned front bumper looks a lot better - much neater than the 'current' ones with all those flipping stupid LED running lights stuck on at random. Pretty impressive that they managed to bring it in line with the rest of the current Citroen line up with some very subtle changes.

Surely it can't be too long before they do a proper Mk III rather than just another facelift though...
The current model, as I have, 2014, Day Running Lights look far better than the incoming face lifted model with them lower down.
Don't start me on DRLs! My wife has a new C3 and because the DLRs are quite bright she never remembers to put her lights on when it gets dark.

Result, no rear lights. DLRs are the work of the devil!
MkIII VTR 1.6hdi Modutop, Climate Pack, 16" Alloys
I know what you're saying. And The amount of people that run on DRLs in the rain forgetting or just oblivious to the fact there's nothing lit at the back !!!