Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spoiler Fitted!

Just had my boot spoiler painted and fitted today to my 2014 Berlingo Multispace XTR by my local Citroen bodyshop, John Wildings, and have to say that they have made a fantastic job of the colour coding and fitting it. I really think it finishes off the rear end nicely.
2014 Berlingo Multispace 1.6 e-Hdi XTR ETG6
That's interesting I did not know a spoiler could be fitted with the opening back window.
That looks really neat.
--------------------------------------------------------------

2012 Iron Grey XTR 110 with lots of bits and bobs.
I agree, Looking Good.
Is the spoiler a Genuine Citroen Item ? And Like Trevor thought they were for the fixed glass models / vans only. ( Or have you had to sacrifice the opening of ? )
[Image: 24g96ie.jpg]
Looks very good. I like the fact that it sticks out, rather than up.

I've seen similar things on eco versions of estate cars and hatchbacks. I wonder whether it would marginally improve fuel economy?

Also - does it reduce the suction effect of the vortex pulling the spray off the road onto the back window?
http://www.carstyling2go.com/en/componen...uct_id=489

This spoiler is specifically designed for the Berlingo with the opening rear window. It is not a genuine Citroen item, but fits perfectly and still allows the rear window to open. I have included the link to the page above if anyone is interested. The price is shown in Euros, but with the exchange rate at the moment, it is very reasonable. It is well made and as I say, fits perfectly without any gaps. My Citroen body shop charged me £120 to paint and fit it, but you can have it painted in the correct body colour by the company selling it.
2014 Berlingo Multispace 1.6 e-Hdi XTR ETG6
 I Like it   Cool  a lot better than the silly one citroen use  
                                     Smile  It's too orangey for crow's It's just for me and my dog  Smile

Heart Heart Love a lot trust a few  Dodgy

The only thing stopping me would be the "boy racer" premium loading that the insurers are bound to want to slap on.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to doofer for this post
That looks really nice. I too would be interested to know if it helps with road spray on the rear window.
2010 Berlingo Multispace HDi 110 with FAP. Persamos green.

[Image: ab197646.gif]
Would have thought in the development of the Eco airdream model with all the "plastic bits" underneath to get better fuel consumption, ( or somewhere near what citroen claim ) if there would have been any further gain to be had with a tailgate spoiler it would have been fitted as standard.

Looks good though and as suggested might keep the rear glass cleaner.
[Image: 24g96ie.jpg]
(24-02-2015, 08:19 PM)doofer Wrote:  Looks very good.  I like the fact that it sticks out, rather than up.

I've seen similar things on eco versions of estate cars and hatchbacks.  I wonder whether it would marginally improve fuel economy?

Also - does it reduce the suction effect of the vortex pulling the spray off the road onto the back window?

no its does not lol my van throws out black smoke and my mates think it is comical watching it roll up the back doors and go off the spoiler 
project "black and decked" my bagged mk3 berlingo