Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
M59 Undertray Bellypan Engineguard
Hi all; I have a Berlingo Multispace Desire 1.9D M59 first registered 2004. Posting to ask if these cars supposed to have an undertray / bellypan and anyone by chance can let me have a part number or upload a photo. Asking the question as bought the car recently and does not have one. Not sure it is supposed to have one but missing or never had one to begin with. Thanks in advance for the guidance and information 
I have a 56 reg hdi and it doesnt have one either, assumed its meant to be like that probably.
My 04 2.0hdi has one although it is now held on with tie wraps and a self tapper. I would presume they all had one, when they left the factory anyway.
When I bought my 2.0 Hdi it didn't have a undertray fitted so I bought 1 on eBay and fitted it today

This is the one I bought
They also sell a 1.6hdi one
Also got a fitting kit I did need 2more bolts on top of this but these are the main fixings
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Discoverypaul for this post
The standard one on mine doesn't look like that one, there are no open sections.
MkIII VTR 1.6hdi Modutop, Climate Pack, 16" Alloys
Thanks to everyone who has contributed

@Discoverypaul; thanks for the posted links. However, therein lies the issue…..I have already looked in to eBay offerings and came across on underbelly pan for HDI ONLY. I have a non-turbo DW8 1.9D and not sure if the HDI underbelly would fit or not.

Assuming there underbelly is not a generic part in view of having different ones for 1.6 and 2.0

If anyone can let us know if HDI underbelly fits 1.9D or part number or link to the DW8 underbelly

I had a "56" plate 1.6 HDi Berlingo panel van which had a large plastic engine undertray that got smashed by a breeze block left lying on a motorway. The new tray cost me £100 from a Citroen dealer. I always found it a pain to remove it every time I did an oil change every 12,500 miles, or 8-10 weeks with the amount of driving I do!
Just had another look and this one says it fits the 1.9d