Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
heater controls
My berlingo is six days old now and the heater control Move freely from hot to cold and back but the blower just blows hot all the time has anyone come across this before.
I will be phoning the dealer in the morning to book it in for repair under warranty
Hello eddyale welcome to the forum take it back to the dealer to fix it  it's under warranty it's not right there must be a part missing or it's not been built correctly  Sad 
                                     Smile  It's too orangey for crow's It's just for me and my dog  Smile

Heart Heart Love a lot trust a few  Dodgy

Phoned citroen dealer today they said that there would be a £78 diagnostic charge I promptly pointed out the van was 6 days old & was covered by warranty & I would not be paying anything again the dealer said that the diagnostic charge would be £78 and this is standard practice .
After a few choice (all clean no shouting) the dealer agreed I was right there will be no charge courtesy car arranged for when I drop van off in a weeks time
Its about time Citroen got control of their dealerships, they all seem to be equally bad. Other marques have been through this in the past and the manufacturers withdrew dealerships. Its no use knocking the price down yet having poor customer relations from shyster dealers, it just creates more angry customers and loads of bad publicity on the internet.
Mar 2002 Berlingo Multispace Forte 1.9D 166,000 miles