Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discounted Price?
Got a mail shot from my dealer this morning saying that a Multispace 90HDI Plus is now £13,160 if registered before the 31st March 2015.
Sounds cheap?

2012 Iron Grey XTR 110 with lots of bits and bobs.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Trevor for this post
A lot of people seem to be buying at the moment so I guessed there were some good deals around.

When a Ford Fiesta is over £10K and an S-Max is over £23K, a Berlingo seems an absolute bargain.
Mar 2002 Berlingo Multispace Forte 1.9D 166,000 miles
That sounds pretty good. My XTR Auto with Automatic pack, black paint and leather steering wheel bought in October has a list price of over £18k, but it cost £15k. Brand new from the factory, not pre-registered or even from stock.

The Plus is a pretty good spec too though. It's £15,805 list, so that's a similar discount to what I got.

The Fiesta is what I always remind myself about - a decent spec one with a Diesel engine would be about the same or more. And other makes of supermini are similar too, plus you get similar mpg and probably higher insurance.

It's good to not be a fashion victim!
When you compare the price of a Berlingo with that of a Skoda Yeti, the Citroen is a real bargain.
^^ Got mine mid December straight from factory, not pre registered by the dealership, in the colour and spec I chose, no p/exchange, no finance, outright payment £14k, great saving, well happy.

Would think there are plenty of similar deals available with the announcement of a face lifted version later in the year ( altho' I'll be sticking with mine )
[Image: 24g96ie.jpg]
Got my XTR at Christmas factory order with auto gears, auto lights and wipers and sat nav in my choice of colour for £13800! Couldn't believe the deal!
2014 Berlingo Multispace 1.6 e-Hdi XTR ETG6
(03-04-2015, 07:21 PM)jayjay2cv Wrote:  Got my XTR at Christmas factory order with auto gears, auto lights and wipers and sat nav in my choice of colour for £13800! Couldn't believe the deal!

That is a good price mite look into the dealer's this weekend now i have a stick to beat them with  Smile
                                     Smile  It's too orangey for crow's It's just for me and my dog  Smile

Heart Heart Love a lot trust a few  Dodgy

I've got an L2 LX 1.6 90hp B9 Berlingo van with the "Look pack" on order for £11,470 (my 5th new Citroen van), the equivalent Ford New Connect van would have been circa £15,000. I wholeheartedly agree that Citroens are really good value for money.