Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie with headlight problems and wrong manual diagram
Hello Guys,

Newbie here I have a 2009 1.6hdi multispace. My problem is that I have no main beam, I have side lights and I have high beam, when I looked in the manual supplied with the car the diagram does not look like what is under the bonnet. I have searched the internet for a berlingo fuse box which looks like mine to no avail but came across a peugoet partner picture of a fuse box which does look like what is under the bonnet. Can someone shed some light on my problem and is this normal to have a different fuse box in.

Kind Regards and thanks in advance

I'm very new to Berlingos, but isn't the fuse box in the glovebox? Or is that just some of it?
(01-04-2015, 08:17 PM)doofer Wrote:  I'm very new to Berlingos, but isn't the fuse box in the glovebox?  Or is that just some of it?
There are 2 one in or by 5 he glove box and one under the bonnet at the rear right hand side as your looking at the car(passenger side)Looks like a black box just lift the top off and the fuses are there I think they are electric/engine related.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Nursecarter for this post
Hello Nursecarter welcome to the forum the fuse box under the bonnet is the one to be looking at there are two fuse's one for the N/S and one for O/S head light's it's very unlikely both have blown at the same time but check also the relay PS and the bulb's
                                     Smile  It's too orangey for crow's It's just for me and my dog  Smile

Heart Heart Love a lot trust a few  Dodgy

Aha - I'm learning every day, told you I know nothing!
You have high beams but no dipped beams, yes? If fuses are ok next check is headlamp bulbs themselvers. Usually dipped beam blows before high beam so its possible that previous owner had both headlight bulbs fail at different times & did not bother to change them. Its also possible for headlamp fuse to blow when headlamp fails. Replacement bulbs are the standard H4, they are easy(ish) to change & Halfords will change them for you.