Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New member from Burton
Hi all, new to the forum, in process of buying first berlingo, a 2012 1.6 xtr auto in blue with 18,000 on clock. Due to pick up next week. Loved the auto box on test drive and have read how they can take a while to get used to. Main reason for buying is also to utilise the Amdro Boot Jump which will be next purchase. Am from Burton on Trent in Staffs , any other forum members local to me? Plan to see how the berlingo performs and possibly purchase a new or pre reg in 3 to 4 years time. Smile
Hi Robbie welcome to the forum sounds like you have found a nice motor there, post a few pictures when you have picked it up.
Are we there yet????? No we fecking ain`t  gggggrrrrrrr
Ex 1.6hdi van now 3 seater 1.4 multispace
Hi Robbie & welcome.I hope the Berlingo exceeds your expectations.
Strawberry flavoured windows  Dodgy
Hello Robbie welcome to the forum good to have you with us enjoy your new toy  Smile
                                     Smile  It's too orangey for crow's It's just for me and my dog  Smile

Heart Heart Love a lot trust a few  Dodgy

Hello to all and thanks for replies. The deal with the 2012 berlingo fell through due to the independent dealer not being able to locate the rear parcel shelf and citroen wanting 300 quid for a new one !! He was unable to proceed with the deal at the agreed price so was very fair in returning my deposit, shame really but there you go, the guy seems genuine and helpful and would recommend him to others , it was just that the car didn't suit. So I immediately viewed the nxt berlingo on my short list which I bought last night it's a 64 plate 5 month old xtr airdream in blue with just seven hundred miles on the clock, at a substantial saving over the new list price. Drove the 80 odd miles back last night and quickly got used to the auto box, drives nicely. So just looking at service plans , just checked out the one at the local citroen garage but would welcome advise on this. Paid more than we originally intended for a berlingo so will need to be in for the long haul , want to be able to run this one for quite a few years to get my money's worth!
Ring around your local Citroen garage's to see what their price's are keep it well serviced oil and filter are a must every year if your doing a lot of cold starting short run's change every 6,000 mile's or 8,000 mile's on longer run's she will serve you well not every 12,500 mile's 2 year's way to long
                                     Smile  It's too orangey for crow's It's just for me and my dog  Smile

Heart Heart Love a lot trust a few  Dodgy