Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
flip forward van seat in a mpv berlingo
I've just noticed a lot of the van versions of the berlingos have a flip forward front seat could this be used in a Multispace berlingo? could the frame work be swapped into my standard seats?
Yes why not same floor pan should be a strait fit don't know if it's as comfortable tho
                                     Smile  It's too orangey for crow's It's just for me and my dog  Smile

Heart Heart Love a lot trust a few  Dodgy

(03-05-2015, 03:13 PM)Jed Clampit Wrote:  Yes why not same floor pan should be a strait fit don't know if it's as comfortable tho

Nowhere near as comfy ( at 80 k miles ) so my wife tells me but they are supremely convenient though.

I put new seats in to replace both sides .... 
I was thinking of just using the internal frame work so the seat still looks the same and I shouldn't loose any comfort. Has anyone done this?
I've just taken delivery of a new B9 LX L2 van with the so-called "3 seat" set-up (more like 2 adults and one under 5 child in the middle more like!). The passenger seat has three positions 1). Used as a seat. 2). Pull the blue tab near to the head rest, and it collapses to the floor to enable long items to be carried. 3). Lift the yellow plastic lever at floor level, and the seat folds up vertically against the bulkhead. This allows you to carry large boxes in the passenger footwell. The central (childs) seat is versatile too. The seat back folds down to make a writing table, and the seat base has a lockable (with a small padlock) storage compartment. I keep a spare sat nav and a first aid kit in this compartment. I've just spent all day today, building a bulhead with a hatch to take advantage of the fold flat passenger seat. The seat would not be particularly comfortable for a passenger on long haul trips, but I do like the flexibility of the LX van three seat system.