Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Berlingo owner
Hi All,

I've owned a Berlingo for a few months now and despite it lacking the fun factor of the 220bhp Saab it replaced I'm loving it, 3 times the mpg and ten times the space for bikes and whatever else I need to haul around. It's a 1.6 hdi 90hp. Have taken some tips from your forum when wiring my stereo in and will now need a bit of help understanding about towbar wiring!
Hello Chris welcome to the forum good to have you with us good to see your happy with you new toy  Smile
                                     Smile  It's too orangey for crow's It's just for me and my dog  Smile

Heart Heart Love a lot trust a few  Dodgy

Hi Chris and welcome! As a Courier, I've lived each and every day during the past 11 years driving either mk2 or mk3 Berlingos (with a mis-spent year driving a Nemo!)". They are not "Road Burners", but they are a fantastically reliable form of transport. I drove my last Berlingo van 334,500 miles from new, with very few mechanical problems. Berlingos (and Partners of course) are the real "Brick Outhouses" of the small vehicle World, and can take far more punishment than the average motorist can dish-out!