Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My New 1.6HDi L2 LX 90hp with Look Pack
Photo 
After waiting 5 months for delivery (because I'd ordered the "Look Pack"), I now have my new Berlingo 1.6 HDi L2 LX 90hp. I fitted the alloy wheels today, so decided to post a few pictures. There are other L2's with the Look Pack on our roads, but I think you will find that most, if not all, are "Crew vans", whereas mine is a genuine courier van.

http://imgur.com/8mbdvxl

http://imgur.com/6vWC9QH

http://imgur.com/z1KUMac

http://imgur.com/BzrW9WU
I've done this wrong, will try again!!
Try these :

[Image: 8mbdvxl.jpg]

[Image: 6vWC9QH.jpg]

[Image: z1KUMac.jpg]

[Image: HvKmZSn.jpg]

[Image: BzrW9WU.jpg]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to CourierJim for this post
Nice van you'd fit a fair amount in the L2… noticed its got colour coded mirrors ,bump strips, handles and front bumper is that part of the look pack?
(27-05-2015, 04:43 PM)V6BOY Wrote:  Nice van you'd fit a fair amount in the L2… noticed its got colour coded mirrors ,bump strips, handles and front bumper is that part of the look pack?

Yes V6BOY, and its got front fog lights and Daylight Running Lights set into the front bumper as well. Unfortunately, the L2 Look Pack comes with a plain black rear bumper; but I could paint it if I feel like it lol! The alloys were bought 5 years ago, originally silver and designed for the Berlingo Multispace. I had them refurbished and painted that gunmetal type colour for £240. The van has the cruise control/speed limiter option fitted as well.
looking great, but think about the paint damage to the painted bumpers etc
63 plate Berlingo working hard.....
So far, after 15,000 miles I've just got one small chip in the front bumper, and I tend to keep my distance from vehicles in front, especially tipper trucks which are just full-on stone and half-brick chuckers lol! The main problem with all those acres of white paint this time of the year, is splattered bugs! The cheapest, most effective remedy is to mix 2 capfuls of Morrisons "Savers" brand All Purpose Cleaner (like all cheap stuff it's hidden on the bottom shelf!), with 5 Litres of water, and apply with a soft brush. Let it do it's magic for 2 minutes, then wash it off. It dissolves insect proteins just as well as any expensive "Bug Removers" that you might see in Halfords, and doesn't seem to affect the white paintwork in any way.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to CourierJim for this post
Nice looking van you have there ! Thanks for the tip with the bug cleaner it will be useful for my motorbikes !

Yes Morrisons savers .... some while back I called in and bought a toothbrush for £0.18 and paste for £0.56 both from the bottom shelf and partially hidden ..... higher up were the " posh " brushes from around £1.50 each upwards and paste from over £2.00 a tube.....
(27-05-2015, 12:29 PM)CourierJim Wrote:  Try these :

[Image: 8mbdvxl.jpg]

[Image: 6vWC9QH.jpg]

[Image: z1KUMac.jpg]

[Image: HvKmZSn.jpg]

[Image: BzrW9WU.jpg]
Love the wheels Jim,good looking & easy to clean.
Strawberry flavoured windows  Dodgy
We have M Savers APC in a spray bottle that came with something else. It has a million uses, just don't use it on fabrics as it's yellow.

I do like the wheels. Don't you get a colour coded rear bumper on the L2? Shame - it looks like a crash repair when the two don't match. I don't know how good the paint science is for painting black bumpers and getting it to stick for more than 10 minutes - I've seen a few botched attempts driving around.