Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Socket in boot

New to me is a 2012 XTR ( replacing a Ford C-Max) which I would like to put an Amdro Boot Jump into. I have seen one in action, and it looks good. I am impressed with the driving, especially on a long trip,  but find the handbrake not easy to use as the release button snags my thumb. My other niggle is the storage spaces; there are plenty but not one will accommodate my road atlas. 

A question to experienced folks here is about the  electric socket in the boot ..... What is it for? Can I run camping lighting from it, or a cool box? If so what do folks recommend I get?

Thanks, and I hope that I will before long be able to answer questions as well as ask them!
I have a Modutop & all my maps,atlases etc go in the rear locker.Wouldn't be without it.PS welcome to the forum.
Strawberry flavoured windows  Dodgy
Hello Denbyden welcome to the forum you will find that the power point is a ign live only so lights and cooler is a no go you will have to find a perm live there is one behind the rear nearside panel it's a thick white one if you have a tow bar it will be live if not you have to get a fuse fitted under the fuse box in the engine bay 40 amps i think
                                     Smile  It's too orangey for crow's It's just for me and my dog  Smile

Heart Heart Love a lot trust a few  Dodgy