Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What should I look like?

Hello, 

I'm Van Diesel and have to confess to letting myself go over the years. I no longer remember how I used to look and my owner is getting tired of looking at my tatty rear end.

Could you help me turn my life around and get my oomph back?

Here's a photo of me now - can you tell what is missing? I have been enviously looking at the inside of other, better kept models but can't work out where I have gone wrong? Have I just lost my headlining or is something more seriously amiss?
(28-07-2015, 04:41 PM)MissMc Wrote:  Hello, 

I'm Van Diesel and have to confess to letting myself go over the years. I no longer remember how I used to look and my owner is getting tired of looking at my tatty rear end.

Could you help me turn my life around and get my oomph back?

Here's a photo of me now - can you tell what is missing? I have been enviously looking at the inside of other, better kept models but can't work out where I have gone wrong? Have I just lost my headlining or is something more seriously amiss?

well i reckon the 1st picture black arrow is the lip that your load cover rests on when used,"grey thing behind seat" and you've definately got an invasion of giant rooflining eating mice, you can see where its been ripped off,god knows what happened there :-)
[Image: smokingdog-1.gif]

Berlingo First,75bhp 1.6hdi,58 plate....225k and counting.
Shocked 
OK, the black arrow was just a test (drag and dropped it in the wrong place) Smile

I don't know where the rooflining ends and plastic trims start and what they would be called when searching on the web for replacements?

The car had one owner from new when we bought it - trouble is that one owner had one very large dog that seemed to live permanently in the boot and ate anything he could - as well as peeing over the floor. The floor's been fixed with anti rust black paint but I am wanting to finish off the rest now. 

A dog? Looks like they owned an 8ft grizzly bear!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Jelster for this post
(28-07-2015, 06:53 PM)Jelster Wrote:  A dog? Looks like they owned an 8ft grizzly bear!

I could have stuffed a pillow with the amount of dog hair I found in the boot - even the jack was covered with it, although it was hidden behind the jack plate.