Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you consider a Cactus?
If you didn't need the load space of the Multispace anymore but still liked Citroen would you?

I initially laughed when someone asked me that question, but since looking at one and reading the reviews and specs it got me thinking it may be a good choice. A bit quirky perhaps, but then the Berlingo is a bit of an oddball too.
MkIII VTR 1.6hdi Modutop, Climate Pack, 16" Alloys
As you say,it's horses for courses.I like the Cactus but it's not suitable for my big dogs.
Strawberry flavoured windows  Dodgy
Yes, if they got rid of the silly grey elastoplasts off the doors.

I think it was originally going to be a back-to-basics economy car, but they seem to have forgotten that now so it's a fairly basic car for the same price as everything else. There are probably better buys for similar money.

Oh, and I couldn't get a full pallet-load of boxes in the back of it. We probably all have our various reasons for having a Berlingo!
The exterior cladding has made me look no further ..............
Well, look where i end up. I did go to buy one. Did come out with Berlingo Big Grin

My wife hate it and still hates it. I loved it, but yep that is very small car with two middle size dogs and mtb's and all stuff i have to fit inside the car.
NO the cactus is not for me but i'm sure many will love them
                                     Smile  It's too orangey for crow's It's just for me and my dog  Smile

Heart Heart Love a lot trust a few  Dodgy

I always thought that a cactus had the pricks on the outside............just saying like !!!!
Berlingo Multispace 2.0HDI '54 reg Mediterranean Blue
[+] 1 user says Thank You to andy-womble for this post
(26-08-2015, 10:52 PM)andy-womble Wrote:  I always thought that a cactus had the pricks on the outside............just saying like !!!!

I like it too  Angel   Citroen won't though  Big Grin
yea,looks like a newer version of that old garden shed they used to make. !
only looked at one as I was walking to a Berlingo. It looked like it had a small rear screen but I didn't really give it a good look so might be wrong. I hate this new thing of putting really small rear windows in 4x4 type cars. Must be difficult to park