Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trip Computer / Wiper Stalk Displays
After driving a Fiat Ulysse for the last 8 years, I'm now the proud owner of a 61 plate Multispace Plus and so far, it's excellent!

I'm having a bit of difficulty understanding the trip computer information that appears when I press the end of the wiper stalk.

Can anyone explain what each of the displays means.  I'm sure it's straight forward but my brain isn't computing the information!!

Huh Huh
Hello bosman welcome to the forum one is for average mpg since it was last reset one for how many average mile's left in the tank other for the mpg your doing in real time when your driving  Smile
                                     Smile  It's too orangey for crow's It's just for me and my dog  Smile

Heart Heart Love a lot trust a few  Dodgy

There are three displays you can cycle between by pressing - instantaneous (including miles left in the tank), average/trip 1 and average/trip 2. I usually reset trip 1 per tankful, and use trip 2 if I'm interested in the mileage and average mpg per journey. Press and hold for a second to reset either trip.

There's also a third miles-only trip on the binnacle behind the steering wheel. I never bother with this - I guess it's there just in case they ever made one without a trip computer.