Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Delivery Delays
I have a new Berlingo on order, And have been told, that they cannot give a delivery date, but likely to be many months.

Is Citroen involved in the emission scandal, like VW ??
I doubt it is to do with emissions. I would guess individual private buyers are always at back of queue though. For example if a fleet buyer orders a 1000 vans & demands a firm delivery date he will probably get one & single vehicle orders will go behind that order at all times.
I've just been to collect my new one only to find it has an ETG box.I rejected it & now have another 6+ weeks wait.Still no up to date brochure available from Citroen despite calls & e mails.Don't they want to sell cars?The order was wrongly processed by the factory,it seems. Angry Angry
Strawberry flavoured windows  Dodgy
You're missing out - you could have had an ETG for the price of a wiggly stick one!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to doofer for this post
(23-09-2015, 08:52 PM)doofer Wrote:  You're missing out - you could have had an ETG for the price of a wiggly stick one!

I prefer the 'wiggly stick'.You can't crunch the gears on an ETG. Big Grin Rolleyes
Strawberry flavoured windows  Dodgy
They're just like an F1 car to drive. Honest.

You don't see Lewis Hamilton stomping on a clutch and waggling a stick around.
Given the choice, I'd have the ETG box any day. We have it in our C4 Grand Picasso and it's simply brilliant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2015 1.6 L1850 90ps In Artic Steel inc Look Pack and Lighting Pack.
I have now been told today, by my dealer, that they have not yet started to build the new model Berlingo or Partner. and so will not take orders.
Does anyone know if this is true ? or another put off
Have you purchased, or even seen the new model CAR. New within the last 3 months
It's a good point. A few here seem to have the facelifted van, but I haven't yet heard/seen about a Multispace.

I suppose it would make sense to prioritise vans. I think they produce in blocks - presumably they need to reconfigure the production line when switching between the two versions. I don't know how the proportions split, but I'd bet they make and sell way more vans.
There are quite a few new model Multispaces around in Morecambe, so they are obviously available. I think you may be getting some duff info!
2014 Berlingo Multispace 1.6 e-Hdi XTR ETG6