Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi a newbie from Durham.
Thumbs Up 
Would just like to introduce myself ?

Hi im kev from Durham.
Got an 2002/52 plate 1.9 Berlingo given by a neighbour a few weeks ago (yip given for free) ?? needs a few bits nd bobs doing but for nowt ya cant complain.
No doubt you'l see me around asking for advice ect do ill apoligise now lol
Thanks for having me on board.
Hi & welcome Kev.You'll find plenty of helping hands here.
Strawberry flavoured windows  Dodgy
Hi Kev and welcome. They always say that you "Shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth", and I hope your neighbour has given you a good 'un. I gave an old Berlingo of mine to my Nephew, and he's had no trouble with it!
Hi guy thanks for the welcomes ? It could do with some seats as the ones fitted have just about had it.(just ordered some wrx seats to replace the Citroen ones) The exhaust is just starting to blow nd when reversing it into the drive the gate post decided the van only needed one mirror ? Lol ooooops

Apart from that though 80,000 miles full dealer service history so can't complain could also do with a wash nd hover but that's nowt

Thanks again
Sounds like Christmas has come early, well done you and well done to your neighbour too !!
Hello Kev welcome to the forum Smile enjoy your new toy what have you got to do ?? help is at hand
                                     Smile  It's too orangey for crow's It's just for me and my dog  Smile

Heart Heart Love a lot trust a few  Dodgy

[+] 1 user says Thank You to Jed Clampit for this post
Hi jed as from today ive got the front seats to fit(when they arrive) and sort a collar out on the exhaust where it has split on the joint inbetween center pice and backbox ?.

Have been busy thday abd fitted the rear out with carpet and led mood lighting. Also fitted 2 new mirrors which i got for a steal only £5 from the local breakers yard.

The only thing i cant understand is why the seats have failed after only 80K miles? Theres no rips or tears in them or anything just feel like all the dprings have given up nd colapsed on the bases? Is this normal on the berlingo vans??

Thanks guys.
They do fail depend's who been sitting on them if you get some one like ron sitting on them they won't last long  Wink
                                     Smile  It's too orangey for crow's It's just for me and my dog  Smile

Heart Heart Love a lot trust a few  Dodgy