Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 1.77 Average
99 blingo van door locks.. oh dear..
hi all, my drivers side door lock only locks does not open so i swapped the passenger side lock over to the drivers side which worked fine , door now locks and unlocks correctly.. the problem i have was i was curious to see whether a small flat head screwdriver will open and lock the door locks and it did, even the rear door lock... my question is are these blingo locks known for being rubbish or have mine just been abused in the past..(dont look forced though).. any ideas please..
(06-09-2011, 05:38 PM)sniper Wrote:  hi all, my drivers side door lock only locks does not open so i swapped the passenger side lock over to the drivers side which worked fine , door now locks and unlocks correctly.. the problem i have was i was curious to see whether a small flat head screwdriver will open and lock the door locks and it did, even the rear door lock... my question is are these blingo locks known for being rubbish or have mine just been abused in the past..(dont look forced though).. any ideas please..

hi mine were well worn too and you could open one of them with a flatty so i bought two off ebay 30 quid from a company in poland,thought i was gonna get ripped off but they are really good and came in five days, i think youd have to smash the window now lol
thanks dowdy, i have seen the ebay locks from poland too... think its time to invest..they were a doddle to change anyway.. thanks..