Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Cardiff
Evening all

I'm a motorbike courier (despatch rider, not a bike delivery service) from Cardiff.

I'm thinking about buying a new Berligo Multispace or Partner Tepee as a family car and as a back up courier vehicle when the stuff won't fit on my bike. Also, being 58 now I reckon that in a few years I won't bounce as well and will be thinking about having to give up the bike side of things anyway.

As we intend to spend quite a lot of time loafing round Europe with our tent over the next few years and will want to be able to drive into German cities (as an example), and bearing in mind the various ULEZs being mooted in the UK it seems a good idea to buy one of the latest Euro 6 vehicles.

So .... which section should I be asking questions about the BlueHDI PSA products? I'm specifically interested in whether the various 1.6HDI gremlins have been addressed at all in these latest engines.

Thanks in advance for all the help I'll be receiving ....!

Cheers

Grunt
Hello Grunt welcome to the forum good to have you with us Smile B9 is the section you need the blue HDI is still very new so there's not a lot of info on it there one gent on here had a fault saying the blue had run out when it had not if you stop the engine when the blue has run out it will not start but it will give you plenty of warning just keep it well serviced oil and filter's it will serve you well. Smile
                                     Smile  It's too orangey for crow's It's just for me and my dog  Smile

Heart Heart Love a lot trust a few  Dodgy

(23-12-2015, 10:43 PM)Jed Clampit Wrote:  Hello Grunt welcome to the forum good to have you with us Smile B9 is the section you need the blue HDI is still very new so there's not a lot of info on it there one gent on here had a fault saying the blue had run out when it had not if you stop the engine when the blue has run out it will not start but it will give you plenty of warning just keep it well serviced oil and filter's it will serve you well. Smile

Thanks for the welcome Jed. I feel all warm and happy now!

I've had a decent look on the B9 section now and I reckon I'm already more clued-up than anyone in any of my local PSA outlets.

Now all I need to do is sort out the fueling problem on my newly aquired Ducati ST4 (the Honda work bikes are behaving at the moment) and I'm all set for Christmas.

Don't you just love owner's forums?

Happy Christmas.