Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.57 Average
NEW USER ELIANO, NEEDS HELP ON GENERAL CHAT
HI, have recently bought a 2004 berlingo 600lx van for light electrical duties, i realise this site is probably
for the non commercial brand spanking new owners , but were all in it together i hope ?
1400 pounds i paid with 70k on the clock, a bargain i thought ??? a few problems on general chat i need help with
Brand spankers only???? I think not !!

Welcome to the Forum. Yes we are all in it together. Good friendly and helpful folk on here
Hi Eliano and welcome to the forum

The majority on here seem to be mk2 owners and plenty of vans as well, so you're in good company
2005 Berlingo Multispace 1.6i Desire (Iron Grey)

If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.

Yeah I was on the mobile version to start and couldnt see all the categories , I've only had the van a week and it's causing me many problems already , rainwater being the main one, a dodgy pas pump, window keeps coming of runners , no central locking key, and a puncture, not bad for a week !!!
(11-09-2011, 09:56 PM)eliano Wrote:  Yeah I was on the mobile version to start and couldnt see all the categories , I've only had the van a week and it's causing me many problems already , rainwater being the main one, a dodgy pas pump, window keeps coming of runners , no central locking key, and a puncture, not bad for a week !!!

I made this site for the Berlingo van! Then all the Multispacers came and took over didn't they.
Want Help with the Forum? Read Help Documents Here
 [Image: mybbsig.php]

my van is a 2002 with 120k on the clock!!

I don't think you can put the puncture down to citroen! Tongue
Somedays you're the pigeon, Somedays you're the statue.
Yes I appreciate that , just not had much luck was my point , my mechanic reckons all I need now is a electric window regulator and motor and I'm done (40-80 quid on eBay) , I still can't tell if it's leaking, seems drier but still wet near the centre gear console, hoping it's just the backlog as the original place of leak seems much drier and it's hammered down all week, unless I have 2 leaks , good news is I have a good mate who's mechanic, so far.. New windscreen, pas pump strip and rebuild plus new fan belt and puncture repair is £300 , around another £80 and I'm done , should've just spent more to start, I had a bargain but it's evened out now !! Also still have a minor sump leak and very small oil leak at top of engine which I'm assured is nothing to worry about!!! I
Just want to clean it up and drive it aroundmin one piece with everything working , to much to ask ???
Excuse grammar etc as I use my phone