Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The New Berlingo Multispace? (SpaceTourer)
Who'd want a Multispace when you can have one of these...

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/citroen/spa...eneva-2016

I love it, especially in black...

[Image: 6877.jpg?itok=89_PSbWx]

I'm not sure where this leaves the Berlingo though.  Perhaps it's bigger, but it is available in two lengths and is based on a C4 Picasso, so it's not going to be stupidly big.

I want one.

It may be more Toyota than Citroen, but that's a good thing to my mind.

No mention of prices though.  I'd bet on it costing one Berlingo +£10k, or even two Berlingos!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to doofer for this post
Very nice I like it wonder if the dealer has a brochure I will find out tomorrow . Smile
                                     Smile  It's too orangey for crow's It's just for me and my dog  Smile

Heart Heart Love a lot trust a few  Dodgy

It's just the new Dispatch replacement though so similar size to that, so if you had wanted something larger than a Berlingo you would have bought a Dispatch already. I guess prices of this one will be similar to existing Dispatch.
I think it's based on the replacement for the Dispatch. So it's probably quite a bit bigger than the Berlingo. It comes in two lengths, and the shorter one is 4.6m long. The Berlingo is 4.2m for the standard length, and 4.6m with the longer back. So it's not massive in relation to the Berlingo.

The previous Dispatch people-carrier was very van-like, with nothing like the sophistication of the Berlingo. I don't know whether this has changed with this new model - the fact that they're giving it a new name says they probably are aiming it at families rather than airport-run taxis, so it could well be a big improvement.
I think vans are just getting better looking. VW started it with the T4. Could be a builder's van but add alloy wheels, metallic paint, windows, seats & aircon & it's an upmarket people carrier. They tried that with the older Transit & it looked like a builder's van in drag so with current Transit they just made it better looking & now Cit has gone same way.
Some interior shots - now I want one...

[Image: citroen-spacetourerdashboard.jpg]

[Image: citroen-spacetourer8.jpg]

[Image: citroen-spacetourerinterior.jpg]

[Image: citroen-spacetourerleather.jpg]

[Image: citroen-spacetourerboot.jpg]

[Image: citroen-spacetourerboot2.jpg]

Now the very bad news - UK prices are expected to be £23,000 - £40,000, according to this. So double the price of an equivalent Berlingo, at a very rough guess. That means it's certainly not a Berlingo equivalent, unfortunately.
Too big for what I need, would the height restrict it in car parks? I like the current Berlingo, it's is a ideal combination of practicality and space.
MkIII VTR 1.6hdi Modutop, Climate Pack, 16" Alloys
Vanessa is asking if that big TV screen on the dash will pick up Coronation Street ?
It's a big improvement on the current Dispatch Combi...

http://www.citroen.co.uk/new-cars-and-va...atch-combi

Much prettier, both inside and out - I always thought the front looked a bit weird on them before.

But it's also big - too big for me, along with the price. Now the excitement's worn off, I'm back to loving my Blingo. At least until the 2018 version comes out anyway.
(15-02-2016, 09:20 PM)doofer Wrote:  ......... the 2018 version comes out ......

I hope it doesn't get any bigger than the current version !! I thought the MK2 was about spot on size wise ........