Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Climate Control - HDI Desire
Finally bought a Berlingo car version 1.6 Hdi Desire, Modutop after a few hiccups along the way, anyway more of that on another thread.....

My question, the seller tells me the car doesn't have air-con but has climate control - what is that when it is at home and did an M59 have this function or is the seller confused ??
The climate control is for keeping the car at a set temperature you set it the auto climate control will do the rest i don't know if the M59 had it .
                                     Smile  It's too orangey for crow's It's just for me and my dog  Smile

Heart Heart Love a lot trust a few  Dodgy

If you have climate control you should have air con. as its needed to keep the temp down on a hot day.
Ok thanks for that I collect the vehicle this coming Saturday so will have a closer look Sunday if dry, appreciate the replies.
My HDi Desire '57 reg has aircon & climate control wasn't an option when I bought it.Mine also has the Modutop which is far superior to my '65 Modutop. Enjoy Geoff. Smile
Strawberry flavoured windows  Dodgy
Thanks Ron, looking forward to Saturday to pick it up and get the full info. Hope it has got the toys after all !

Will need to get another Haynes manual as well ........................ will pass " our " old one on ................ regards, Geoff.
I've loved my Desire.I wish I hadn't bought the new one. Sad
Strawberry flavoured windows  Dodgy