Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How would I install a kill switch please
Hi to all,loads of vans have been nicked by me so I'm wanting to install a kill switch,but with not much knowledge on this matter id really could use some help before mine possibly go's missing.

Many thanks in advance guys and girls.
(14-03-2016, 02:36 AM)Fry9847 Wrote:  Hi to all,loads of vans have been nicked by me so I'm wanting to install a kill switch,but with not much knowledge on this matter id really could use some help before mine possibly go's missing.

The best would be to connect switch after fuel pump fuse. Then again we don't know what engine you have!?

Best regards,
brajomobil
(14-03-2016, 02:36 AM)Fry9847 Wrote:  Hi to all,loads of vans have been nicked by me so I'm wanting to install a kill switch,but with not much knowledge on this matter id really could use some help before mine possibly go's missing.

Is this so you can nick loads more vans that have a kill switch installed so you can disable them ?

I hope you mean "in your area"  Big Grin Your immobiliser needs the original key to start the van so you should be safe and fitting a battery disconnect could mess up your BSI systems. Get a decent steering wheel disc lock and fit it when you leave the car.
So where does this bit go then ?
(14-03-2016, 02:36 AM)Fry9847 Wrote:  Hi to all,loads of vans have been nicked by me...

Is this something you should be admitting to on a public forum?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Sorry for the grammar my bad,many thanks for the advice guys and girls,I shall by an auto lock forthwith,again many thanks for the reply,s