Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eight days into ownership of my first Berlingo and i have resorted to this, Grrrrrrr
Big Grin 
I'm a bit of a lover of coffee on my work commutes and already within eight days i have had a full cup rolling around the front cockpit four times !!
I have tried three insulated coffee mugs and still i can not get one to fit the center cup holder properly   Angry

I still can't quite believe in 2016 and running a 1.5 year old car i have had to resort in using a Plant Pot !!!!!!

Are we all having this problem ?

Has anybody found a mug that fits or can recommend one ? (Sorry, i'm fussy and don't want a handle)

[Image: o734gn.jpg]

[Image: 10z4lj4.jpg]
Mine goes in my door pocket. Like someone previously said, the French quite obviously like a petit cafè whereas we like a decent mug of tea - or coffee in our case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Previous Berlingo: 2015 1.6 L1850 90ps In Artic Steel inc Look Pack and Lighting Pack.

Previous Berlingo: K9 2018 Driver M 100ps in Platinum Grey with Safety Pack

Current Berlingo: 2021 K9 Driver M Pro 130ps EAT8 in Platinum Grey with Safety Pack
Have a look at the thread on fitting a cup holder in the hole below the air vent or failing that colour code the flower pot.
Are we there yet????? Huh
Ex 1.6hdi van now 3 seater 1.4 multispace
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Tomcat3 for this post:
  • Doodlebug
Come to think of it - I could put my travel mug in the pocket under my middle seat.

Previous Berlingo: 2015 1.6 L1850 90ps In Artic Steel inc Look Pack and Lighting Pack.

Previous Berlingo: K9 2018 Driver M 100ps in Platinum Grey with Safety Pack

Current Berlingo: 2021 K9 Driver M Pro 130ps EAT8 in Platinum Grey with Safety Pack
I'm slowly getting my head around that it must be the characteristics of owning a Berlingo ;-)
Try this idea for a cupholder. I copied this and use it every day in my van.

http://www.berlingoforum.co.uk/thread-79...r#pid50744
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to CourierJim for this post:
  • Chally365, Doodlebug
Flower pot seems a good enough idea for those who want to risk 3 points on their licence for drinking coffee while driving... The flowerpot also makes it nice & easy to put cup down if you need to use phone as well.  Big Grin
(23-03-2016, 08:17 AM)Opensauce Wrote:  Flower pot seems a good enough idea for those who want to risk 3 points on their licence for drinking coffee while driving... 

First you need to be stopped by one of those rare sights on our roads these days! 

A Traffic Police person!  Angry
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dieselj for this post:
  • ATL_driver
(21-03-2016, 08:16 PM)Tree Wrote:  Mine goes in my door pocket. Like someone previously said, the French quite obviously like a petit cafè whereas we like a decent mug of tea - or coffee in our case.

Mazda do an adapter from small cup holder to large for the MX5 and the Bongo. It does however look like a grey plant pot...
(21-03-2016, 08:12 PM)Doodlebug Wrote:  I'm a bit of a lover of coffee on my work commutes and already within eight days i have had a full cup rolling around the front cockpit four times !!
I have tried three insulated coffee mugs and still i can not get one to fit the center cup holder properly   Angry

I still can't quite believe in 2016 and running a 1.5 year old car i have had to resort in using a Plant Pot !!!!!!

Are we all having this problem ?

Has anybody found a mug that fits or can recommend one ? (Sorry, i'm fussy and don't want a handle)

[Image: o734gn.jpg]

[Image: 10z4lj4.jpg]

Must be driving you potty Im sure you will get to the root of it Rolleyes sorry i had to say it. Wink
                                     Smile  It's too orangey for crow's It's just for me and my dog  Smile

Heart Heart Love a lot trust a few  Dodgy