Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Indicators and exterior air intake
I have a 2015 Berlingo van, so presume this part of the forum is OK for this thread. I have a couple of additional problems with the van:

Indicators - Is there any way to prevent "motorway mode" from overriding everything? Even when I try to indicate normally (ie. pushing the stalk beyond the point of resistance), I still get a minimum of 3 flashes/clicks. I would rather the indicators worked in a traditional fashion, ie. constant flashes for the entire time the stalk is depressed, so maybe just one or two if I flick it on and off quickly.

Heating - I'm tired of never being able to get a consistent temperature, whether I'm going at 30 or 70. There is so much onrushing exterior cold recirculated air coming in while at 70 that it leads me to turn the heating up to compensate, then when I slow down or come off the motorway, it is blazing in my face. Is there a way that this recirculated air could be stopped from coming in? The button, which when pressed recirculates the interior air, seems to produce the opposite effect, freezing when driving slow and hot when driving fast.

Am just wondering if these are things Citroen technicians would be able to modify?
Hi Will have a search on the forum as there has been a discussion on the heating/ventilation in the B9 vans lately. Some have found the problem with the cold air getting in.
Are we there yet????? No we fecking ain`t  gggggrrrrrrr
Ex 1.6hdi van now 3 seater 1.4 multispace