Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Dorset
Hello all.  I have been working on the wife's Freelander for years and have now decided that the 2008 1.6 HDi Berlingo is old enough that dealer service history will not make much difference when I sell in a few years so I can also start maintaining the vehicle myself.

First job was to replace the cabin pollen filters.  You would think that would be easy, but given I can't find them I gave up and went and made a coffee.  Given it's a non air con version I don't think it has them.

Hi Flanagaj welcome to the forum, what version do you have as 2008 was when the B9 current model was launched Before that it was the M59. If its the b9 I think you get to it up from the drivers footwell towards the centre console and there are 2 filters. If its an m59 its up from the passenger footwell behind a trim cover then a couple of screws and the panel slids off. There are two different types in the M59 but as you say you may not have one. Happy searching.
Are we there yet????? No we fecking ain`t  gggggrrrrrrr
Ex 1.6hdi van now 3 seater 1.4 multispace
Hello Justin welcome to the forum Smile if it's a M59 if you don't have air con yo will not have a pollen filter .
                                     Smile  It's too orangey for crow's It's just for me and my dog  Smile

Heart Heart Love a lot trust a few  Dodgy