Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lowering springs....
well I have took a chance on a set of FK automotive lowering springs... From Germany direct from FK for a Citroen C4 Picasso (the berlingo/partner springs cross refer from h&r/eibach so I figure they should swap the other way too)

I have no clue what they're like, probably harder than ideal but it's a van and will be having some form of 17" wheels soon so it'd be rude not to get em when they are under 27 quid delivered from Germany lol...
Rude indeed ! Let us know how you get on with them, how much shorter / lower than standard ?
They were 40mm f&r so should make it a little less van like (this is obviously on a Picasso, but the others that cross over list no different between the partner/berlingo and Picasso models, so I would think similar)

I'll do a before and after pic and how it handles with them, I can compare it to my old 406 on weitech springs and 19's and my V6 partner with 16" steelers on whatever I put on it as I have no clue lol, I'll measure arch to floor front and rear to get a proper idea as I've lowered stuff before 40mm and it's been 60, and sometimes it's been 20mm lol...
Dumdum do you have a link to buy them, I wish to join your club ??
Here ya go, I think that's the ones in question anyway Cool
That's them, I bought them through eBay for a little buyer protection as they seemed too cheap
Did the springs fit for you as I'm thinking about getting a set,at that price it's a bargain
Everything on that website is massively discounted.

Be very suspicious. BUT they do take payment by Paypal, so this should be as protected as buying on ebay. Using a credit card directly only protects you if you spend over £100, but there's no lower limit with Paypal.

It might be genuinely cheap.
Go with 306 coilovers direct fit and they go very low I'm only at about -70 and it looks pretty good
These are for the mk3 berlingo do the fit ok?