Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.57 Average
Seats interior
Hi :wave: I have fitted Peugeot 306 leather front seats in to my Berlingo but not happy with the height of them has any one fitted them in to there's and does any one no if the Peugeot 206 seats bolt straight in
120mm lowered on coil overs 7x7.5 lenso wheels metal number plats exhaust strut brace front splitter HIDs m3 side skirts Renault
Megan front splitter tinted windows half leather seats momo steering wheel short shift twin edge 1800wts subs roof lining front and back
There have been a few posts on this subject, try a search. A bit of info about you and your van would be nice too.
Thought about mounting the 306 seats onto Berlingo subframes? I wanted to fit some phase 1 D-turbo seats in mine as they're the bloody comfy, Supportive too.

Any pics of the van? Looks nice in the Avi!
'04 Peugeot Partner HDi LX. Lows, Leaks and Wellers. Now matt grey and dent free Smile

Yeah the 306 seats don't fit straight in bit of modifying to fit them. I can not see how to put about what I have done to my van if any 1 can tel me how
120mm lowered on coil overs 7x7.5 lenso wheels metal number plats exhaust strut brace front splitter HIDs m3 side skirts Renault
Megan front splitter tinted windows half leather seats momo steering wheel short shift twin edge 1800wts subs roof lining front and back
Welcome EuroLee!

Here's a link showing how to posting pictures! HTH :thumbsup:

http://www.berlingoforum.co.uk/showthrea...g+pictures
[fon‌t=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]The Older I get the Better I Was!  Cool [/font]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Ol'Jeffers for this post
i think i have done it but can not find a pic any where?
(22-12-2011, 01:04 AM)Eurolee Wrote:  i think i have done it but can not find a pic any where?

Hi Lee, give this a go mate http://www.berlingoforum.co.uk/misc.php?...help&hid=8
Want Help with the Forum? Read Help Documents Here
 [Image: mybbsig.php]