Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
'06 1.6HDi - under-seat storage question
Our Berlingo has a pull-out storage drawer under the passenger seat, but not under the drivers seat, where one would be handy (yes, I know there's lots of other storage...). I haven't had a good look under the drivers seat, but there seems to be some sort of bracketry under there. Does anyone know whether a drawer is available please? Of course it would be handy too to know whether the drawers are interchangeable as it may make tracking one down a bit easier.
Thanks folks....

On my '07 it's the same.The bit under the drivers' seat holds the service doc's etc,so would guess that the drawer won't go.I stand to be corrected.
Strawberry flavoured windows  Dodgy
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ron for this post:
  • pidgeonpost
(27-12-2011, 09:23 PM)ron Wrote:  On my '07 it's the same.The bit under the drivers' seat holds the service doc's etc,so would guess that the drawer won't go.I stand to be corrected.

Thanks Ron. I'll put the service docs where they should be - at the moment they are sliding around annoyingly in the under-seat drawer on the passenger side!

Cheers.

Tim

Yes my previous 05 Berl. was the same. On a left hand drive car, tray would be under driver's seat, which I guess is why its under passenger seat on UK cars.
(27-12-2011, 11:09 AM)pidgeonpost Wrote:  Our Berlingo has a pull-out storage drawer under the passenger seat, but not under the drivers seat, where one would be handy (yes, I know there's lots of other storage...). I haven't had a good look under the drivers seat, but there seems to be some sort of bracketry under there. Does anyone know whether a drawer is available please? Of course it would be handy too to know whether the drawers are interchangeable as it may make tracking one down a bit easier.
Thanks folks....

(28-12-2011, 09:45 AM)pidgeonpost Wrote:  
(27-12-2011, 09:23 PM)ron Wrote:  On my '07 it's the same.The bit under the drivers' seat holds the service doc's etc,so would guess that the drawer won't go.I stand to be corrected.

Thanks Ron. I'll put the service docs where they should be - at the moment they are sliding around annoyingly in the under-seat drawer on the passenger side!

Cheers.

Tim
You're welcome

Strawberry flavoured windows  Dodgy
(28-12-2011, 06:17 PM)Opensauce Wrote:  Yes my previous 05 Berl. was the same. On a left hand drive car, tray would be under driver's seat, which I guess is why its under passenger seat on UK cars.

I have a left hand drive 08 and it's under the passenger seat which would be the drivers seat in the UK. Great Berlingo resource by the way.