Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
sony head unit iso
ok guys going to fit a new head unit into my blingo read all the switch red and yellow wires round stuff but want to know do i need buy a iso adaptor lead ? or will the sony hu just plug in without this have read u dont need to have a adapter lead as blingos are already iso wired up but better to check with you guys also is a 54 plate blingo multiplex wiring? just incase i need buy the adapter lead :O)
[/size]
I fitted one. Don't know if it was essential but it was something like £1.99 delivered off ebay from Liquid Ice.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to tucker for this post
(06-01-2012, 11:12 PM)tucker Wrote:  I fitted one. Don't know if it was essential but it was something like £1.99 delivered off ebay from Liquid Ice.
Cheers tucker iso cable not needed simple fit removal keys in old tranny out unplugged new cd player plugged in red and yellow wires swapped round and up and running no problem only thing is when i remove the keys get a bleeps after about a minute or so guess this the bsi thingy me bob telling me about the old radio being out but all shuts down as it should any ideas on this guys ?? maybe if i reset the bsi thingy by removing the battery terminals will this stop the bleeps ?Confusedillyme:
Mine beeps (Sony) a series of fours beeps repeated three times.

I was told that this is supposed to be a reminder to remove the front plate to prevent theft - maybe yes, maybe no. This does come from the radio itself, not the BSI. I have reset the BSI a couple of times for other things and the radio still beeps.